The Information Security Analyst II is a role that requires a intermediate level of technical expertise and information security experience. The Information Security Analyst II works closely with the other members of the team to manage comprehensive information security and compliance programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Perform monitoring and threat analysis. * Analyze logs/traffic.
* Assess threat and vulnerability information. * Identify potential IT security incidents. * Mitigation and remediation plans.
Education and Experience:
High-school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED), with a minimum of three - five years working in the Information Technology or Information Security field. In addition, the following qualifications are needed:
* Intermediate experience with security event and vulnerability management platforms. * Intermediate experience with a variety of information security systems and tools, such as Security Information Event Management, Vulnerability Management, Intrusion Detection/Prevention, Web Content Filtering, Anti-Virus/Malware and Data Loss Prevention. * Intermediate understanding of threat analysis and enterprise level mitigation processes. * Intermediate understanding of TCP/IP and networking fundamentals. * Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, including explaining technical concepts in non-technical terms and public speaking. * Outstanding organization skills and attention to detail.
To perform this job successfully, the applicant must have basic knowledge of computer systems, information security applications and network devices. The applicant should have a functional knowledge of Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid driver's license required.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
* Standard indoor working environment. * Occasional long periods of sitting while working at computer. * Must be able to lift, carry, push or pull up to 30 lbs. * Position requires regular interaction with employees at all levels of the Firm and interface with external vendors as necessary.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.