Drawing on our rich, 145+ year history, Old Second understands opportunity and how to seize it. Whether the economic cycle is trending up or down, we have the experience, know-how and solutions to help our customers START BANKING. And if you're interested in advancing your career, we look forward to speaking with you about opportunities at Old Second. Apply now and START BANKING!
Old Second has an immediate need for a Information Security Analyst at our Aurora Main location! This position is responsible for assisting the Information Security Officer to provide adherence to applicable governmental regulation and the Bank's Information Security policies, standard guidelines and procedures.
* Assist in the comprehension, interpretation, and implementation of the Bank's Information Security policies, procedures, and standards.
* Assist in monitoring compliance with Information Security policies, procedures, guidelines, and standards.
* Support the maintenance of the business Incident Response Plan.
* Conduct internal compliance reviews of the Bank's Information Security environment and serve as consultant for security issues that require immediate resolution.
* Assist during audit/regulatory review by gathering documentation or representing facts to auditors and regulators when interviewed.
* Conduct risk assessments to identify and access security risks of new, existing, or proposed infrastructure.
* Analyze security incidents and the escalation of security events in conjunction with the Bank's incident response policy/program.
* Assist in the arrangement and implementation of Information Security training and on-going education to all personnel.
* Conduct and complete the Periodic Access Reviews assigned to Information Security to ensure no segregation of duty conflicts exist and appropriate access levels are maintained.
* Assist in coordinating annual testing for compliance with emergency preparedness.
* Review internal, external and regulator risk recommendations and monitor bank adaptation.
* Assist in conducting InfoSec reviews of all vendors and participate in maintaining other compliance related activities within the vendor program including SSAE18 SOC Report Reviews.
* Assist in the update and maintenance of the various Information Security Software/Tools.
* Act as secondary resource to the Information Security Officer on related Information Security inquiries.
* Researches/investigates emerging business application security topics, threats, capabilities, and solution options to create/update policy and governance, technology strategies, solution architecture, and vulnerability assessments.
* Knowledge and understanding in Information Security or relevant Information Technology experience.
* Friendly professional demeanor and ability to excel in a team oriented environment.
* Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite; especially with Excel.
* Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required.
* Excellent communication and organizational skills with ability to multitask and demonstrate flexibility.
* Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines.
* Ability to learn and adapt to change.
* Can demonstrate initiative and creativity in problem-solving; self-motivated/self-starter.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Can work well under pressure.
* Can develop strong relationships with subordinates, peers, and senior managers.
* Ability to demonstrate commitment and accountability.
About Old Second
Old Second Bancorp is the bank holding company for Old Second National Bank that provides a range of banking services.