What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
As a member of the InfoSec Engineering team, you will develop, test, and deploy new security capabilities to the AMD enterprise.
This would also include:
* Participate in deploying new information security capabilities while following established Change and Problem management processes.
* Create training materials for new capabilities, host training sessions, and contribute to AMD's security awareness program
* Participate in creating Information Security policies, standards, procedures, best practices and provide guidance on applying them to the environment
* Assist in security hardware and software upgrades across the globe to make sure that the security systems are up-to-date while minimizing interruptions
* Complete requests and resolve issues in a secure fashion that meets AMD security policies and procedures
* Work with the security team to perform tests and uncover vulnerabilities.
* Assist others in remediating vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
* Networking, including TCP/IP, switching and routing
* Firewalls, intrusion detection systems
* System administration and scripting languages
* NIST special publications and/or cybersecurity frameworks
* Vulnerability management systems
* Problem solving and troubleshooting
* Data analysis/AI/ML
* Basic scripting knowledge
Requisition Number: 73445
Country: United States State: Texas City: Austin
Job Function: Information Technology
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is a semiconductor company that designs and develops graphics, processors, and media solutions for commercial and consumer markets.