As one of the fastest growing Independent Physician Associations in Southern California, Regal Medical Group, Lakeside Community Healthcare & Affiliated Doctors of Orange County, offers a fast-paced, exciting, welcoming and supportive work environment. Opportunities abound, and enterprising, capable, focused people prosper with us. We promote teamwork, nurture learning, and encourage advancement for all of our employees. We want to see you excel, because we believe that your success is our success.
We currently have an opening for a Temp Information Risk Business Systems Analyst.
The Information Security Business System Analyst position is responsible for analyzing and documenting information system security logs and system enhancements. This position formulates/defines scope and objectives based on security best practices, prepares design specifications, test plans and flowcharts, and coordinates system implementation within the organization. Reviews systems configurations and uses a risk-based approach to determine and recommend system configurations.
* Responsible for providing analytical support for existing in house and vendor supplied support systems.
* Perform analysis, design and support of data interfaces and data migrations.
* Develop detailed specifications that can be used to support research and development of future projects and/or correct system related issues.
* Coordinates efforts with other IS staff to support IS initiatives.
* Provides development of solutions to achieve strategic objectives and improve support delivery.
* Establishes and maintains effective, consistent reporting to IS and Executive management as needed.
* Perform analysis and support for any of the functional areas that are currently in use within the organization.
* Provides recommendations for IS initiatives that support the user community.
* Ensure all process are completed in a timely manner and performs random audit on IS practices, reports on support delivery.
* Acts as subject matter expert for development projects.
* Thorough knowledge and experience with system development methodology; with the ability to tie these into the use of department standards and policies and procedures.
* Will be required to communicate technical issues throughout all levels within the organization and within the department
* Will be required to be knowledgeable on HIPAA privacy and security regulations and able to assist in implementation and enforcement of these regulations and be able to incorporate them into the development of new and existing projects.
* May lead the individual development of lower level analyst by providing training, encouragement and opportunities to learn the technical skills and tools needed to support the corporation's initiatives.
* Ability to manage own workload
* Performs other duties as necessary
* A bachelor's degree from a four-year college or appropriate industry experience and/or certification or equivalent industry experience.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* In-depth knowledge, experience of the following Microsoft applications:
* MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Project and MS Visio.
* Two years experience in technical knowledge of web, network infrastructure, network communication, and security
* In depth knowledge of impact on development projects to infrastructure and ongoing support and security.
* Experience producing technical documentation related to requirements, specifications, design, process and data flow, testing, and training.
* Experience with clinical applications preferred.
* Understanding of Project Management methodologies
* Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
* Strong ability to communicate across entire organization in a professional manner.
Employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the LA City Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.