Raytheon Company has an immediate opening on the KODIAK Program for an Information Review and Release Analyst, to work a part-time flexible schedule between 24-36 hours, located in the Herndon, VA area (can be full time if desired). This position will be supporting the Historical Program Support in working with State's Foreign Relations of the United States (FRUS). The right candidate for this position must have a thorough understanding of reviewing and redacting documents both electronically and/or manually. The individual will be responsible to ensure the quality and accuracy of all documentations being reviewed is compliance and customer satisfaction. The candidate will review products for Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), Privacy Act (PA), and Executive Order Mandatory Declassification Review (EOMDR) programs and Executive Order (EO) 13526 directive. This position will also be using criteria established in EO 13526 (or as amended), FOIA and Privacy Act laws, and review standards of special searches and historical collection as well as internal declassification guidance as provided by the Sponsor.
Must have knowledge of Sponsor culture and requirements.
Must have an active TS/SCI security clearance with Full Scope Poly on day one of employment and must be crossover eligible.
* Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as experience working in a team environment
* Strong analytical skills and must pay close attention to detail
* Substantive knowledge of general worldwide events
* Knowledge of Foreign Relations, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), Privacy Act (PA), and Executive Order Mandatory Declassification Review (EOMDR) programs and Executive Order (EO) 13526 directive
* Strong work ethic
* Ability to identify, recommend and implement process improvements
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Strong proficiency in on-line tools such as Word, Excel, and Access and Sponsor's electronic databases
* Strong multitasking ability and scheduling skills
* Knowledge of other government agencies
* Must have 11+ full years of experience specific to the skills identified above
* A High school diploma is required, Bachelor's Degree and experience is desired
* The candidates resumes must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position mentioned above and with the Sponsor.
139046BR 139046 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly - Current
Research & Development
Type Of Job
VA - Herndon
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.