Raytheon Company is looking to fill an Information Review and Release Analyst - Expert, part-time hours work week 24-36 hours, located in the Herndon, VA area, in support of a dynamic fast paced business office on the KODIAK Program. This position will be supporting the State's Foreign Relations of the United States (FRUS), the review of products for Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), Privacy Act (PA), and Executive Order Mandatory Declassification Review (EOMDR) programs and Executive Order (EO) 13526 directive. The individual will be responsible to ensure the quality and accuracy of all documentations being reviewed is product compliance and customer satisfaction.
Must have TS/SCI security clearance with Full Scope Poly (must be crossover eligible)
* Must have excellent communications and interpersonal skills, as well as experience working a team environment.
* Strong analytical skills, especially in historical data.
* Knowledge of Foreign Relations, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), Privacy Act (PA), and Executive Order Mandatory Declassification Review (EOMDR) programs and Executive Order (EO) 13526 directive.
* Strong work ethic.
* Ability to identify, recommend and implement process improvements
* Strong organizational and time management skills.
* Strong proficiency in on-line tools such as Word, Excel, and Access and Sponsor's electronic databases.
* Strong multitasking ability and scheduling skills.
* Knowledge of Sponsor culture and requirements.
Business Degree and/or a high school diploma and 11+ full years of experience specific to the skills must be reflected
* Candidate resumes must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position mentioned above and with the Sponsor.
134871 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI with Poly - Current
Type Of Job
VA - Herndon
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.