Raytheon Company has an immediate need for an Information Review and Release Analyst working a minimum flexible schedule of 24-36 hours per week (full time hours available if desired) on the KODIAK Program, located in the Tysons, VA area.The primary responsibility of this position is to provide research, review, and redact intelligence community equities from various documents (electronically and/or manually), including requests submitted by Defense Counsel to the Office of Military Commissions, Congress and/or Office of Congressional Affairs.The right candidate for this position must have a thorough understanding of reviewing and redacting documents both electronically and/or manually. The individual will be responsible to ensure the quality and accuracy of all documentations being reviewed is compliance and customer satisfaction. This individual must be proficient in EXCEL usage, strong research skills, work well in a team concept, and attention to detail is a must. The right candidate will perform a combination of tasks provided by the customer.The individual will review of products for Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), Privacy Act (PA), and Executive Order Mandatory Declassification Review (EOMDR) programs and Executive Order (EO) 13526 directive will also be using criteria established in EO 13526 (or as amended), FOIA and Privacy Act laws, and review standards of special searches and as internal declassification guidance as provided by the customer. Knowledge of customer culture and requirements strongly desired.
* Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, as well as experience working a team environment.
* Analytical skills and detailed oriented.
* Substantive knowledge of general worldwide events.
* Knowledge of Foreign Relations, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), Privacy Act (PA), and Executive Order Mandatory Declassification Review (EOMDR) programs and Executive Order (EO) 13526 directive.
* Strong work ethic.
* Ability to identify, recommend and implement process improvements
* Organizational and time management skills.
* Proficiency in on-line tools such as Word, Excel, and Access and Sponsor's electronic databases.
* Multitasking ability, scheduling skills.
* Must have an understanding of security requirements to be able to adhere to them.
* Knowledge of the intelligence community and other government agencies.
* Bachelor degree from an accredited institution plus at least 4 years professional experience.
* Six (6) years of experience is desired
* Years of experience can be considered in lieu of a degree
* Candidate resumes must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position mentioned above and with the customer.
Must have a TS/SCI clearance with an active FSP from day one of employment and be crossover eligible.
139170BR 139170 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly - Current
Research & Development
Type Of Job
VA - McLean
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.