We are looking for a Junior Declassification Analyst to conduct declassification reviews of classified and unclassified records in support of the Department of Defense (DOD). In these reviews, the candidate will use his/her analytical skills to apply DOD policy and procedures in making determinations on documents for declassification, exemption, exclusion or referral to other agencies. Specifically, the analyst will
* Analyze unclassified and classified documents to determine the appropriate action needed in accordance with E.O. 13526.
* Complete Declassification Review Report form for each box.
* Ensure the integrity of every box remains intact.
* Track progress, documenting within tracking databases, Excel Spreadsheets and progress reports.
Must have demonstrated strong analytical skills, reading comprehension, attention to detail, and organizational abilities.
* Able to research information and ask questions to make informed decisions.
* Ability to properly recognize actual and possible nuclear weapons and intelligence information in any and all types of documents.
* Proper understanding of document markings and ultimately proper handling.
* Working knowledge of exemption categories 1-9 under E.O. 13526.
* Top Secret clearance
Bachelor's degree is highly desired.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Job Category Information Technology
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 218638BR
Clearance Required Yes
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
AECOM is an engineering company that provides design, consulting, construction, and management services to governments, businesses, and organizations.