Information Assurance ( Subject Matter Expert)
Req #: 217677_20005
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Security
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI
CACI is seeking an Information Assurance (Subject Matter Expert) to support our team in Hampton, Virginia.
What you'll get to do:
* Lead and manage operations and maintenance (O&M), research and development (R&D), and procurement of data and information processing capabilities.
* Improve battlespace awareness and data for decision making at all echelons across Combat Air Force (AF) Command and Control (C2) and Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) enterprise, Intelligence Community (IC), Joint, and Coalition air, space, cyberspace, and intelligence components, systems, and architectures.
* Conduct Intelligence Data Handling Systems (IDHS) and AF C2 & ISR related research, studies, analysis, enhance operations, increase mission effectiveness, improve information security, conduct experimentation, and implement new and emerging information access, processing, analysis and dissemination technologies in response to critical AF and IC multi-domain needs across Air, Space, and Cyber.
More About the Role:
* Prepare comprehensive written reports and presentations based on research, collection, and analysis of information assurance data.
* Maintain databases.
* Perform assessments of systems and networks within the networking environment or enclave and identify where those systems and networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy.
* Document and monitor information assurance programs and computer network systems for compliance of continuity, operations security, forensics, regulatory compliance, insider threat detection and mitigation, physical security analysis (including facilities analysis, and security management).
* Assess and mitigate system security threats and risks throughout the program life cycle.
* Validate system security requirements definition and analysis. Establishes system security designs.
* Provide input and guidance of security designs in hardware, software, data, and procedures to accomplish network security.
* Verify security requirements; performs system certification and accreditation planning and testing and liaison activities. Supports secure systems operations and maintenance.
* Apply extensive technical expertise, and has full knowledge of other related disciplines.
* Develop technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
* Work is performed without appreciable direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelors in computer science or related engineering discipline and 8 years of experience.
* Considered subject matter expert in required position expertise.
* System analysts processing Risk Management Framework packages; qualification must be at least Security +.
* Eligible to obtain a Department of Defense (DOD) position appropriate level of security clearance..
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Advanced degree (Master's/PHD) in computer science or related engineering discipline, and CISSP, CISM or GSLC; level III IAM or IASAE I-III, DoDD 8140.01; DoDD 8570.01.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.