Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Information Assurance/Security Specialist
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide support to the agency's efforts to manage and monitor Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Programs in accordance with applicable Department of Defense and Intelligence Community policy for PKI and PK Enabling. This support includes the following activities:
* Serving as PKI Registration Authority, responsible for creating, recovering and revoking PKI credentials (soft and hard tokens) on all applicable networks (non-CAC tokens only) in accordance with DoD and IC Certificate Practice Statements.
* Conducting face-to-face user validation for the issuance of PKI certificates.
* Providing training on PKI operations and the use of PKI certificates.
* Supporting development, maintenance, and management of PKI policies in accordance with the Directives and Instructions.
* Maintaining awareness of and competency with new and developing PKI authentication protocols, specifications, techniques, and standards such as but not limited to: public key cryptographic key standards, certificate management protocols, and certificate validation.
* Coordination and resolution of Information Assurance related trouble tickets in connection with PKI issues such as certificate issuance, middleware problems or problems related to the Sub-Certificate Authority.
* Creating PKI related installation and training documentation.
* Experience with Remedy Help Desk Ticket Tracker.
* Experience in a distinct functional or cross-functional business area based related.
* Interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate effectively, self-awareness, and excellent written and oral communications.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience within a related field.
* 2-4 years of work experience.
* Requires an active TS/SCI clearance.
* 8570 Certification.
* BS in Engineering, Computer Science or related Science degree.
* In depth knowledge with PKI Polices.
* Technical level of expertise and knowledge of evolving Information Security technologies and how they will impact agency security
* Knowledge of ICD 503 and other applicable policies governing accreditation of IS operating in Protection Levels 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
* Training in courses such as: PKI Certification Authority Officer; PKI Registration Authority Certificate; PKI Key Recovery Agent. Knowledge of smartcard technologies and DOD PKI Technologies (X.509).
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.