Caci International Inc
Information Assurance/Security - II (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 219945
Location: Springfield, VA US
Job Category: Security
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
We are seeking a Site Information Assurance/Security Specialist to manage and maintain operational systems. We offer an ENHANCE benefit's program with up to 25% PROFIT SHARING
What You'll Get to Do:
As our Information Assurance/Security Engineer you have the opportunity to:
* Responsible for providing information assurance for digital information, ensuring its confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
* Responsibilities include the granting of authorization to operate IT systems at acceptable levels of risk, monitoring and testing of IT systems for vulnerabilities and indicia of compromise, incident response and remediation, the development of appropriate policy, relevant user security awareness and training, and compliance with applicable government and other external standards.
* Responsible Tier 1, Tier 2 O&M support,
* Support documentation tasks, working with CM to ensure documentation quality and completeness.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
Education & Experience:
* Master's Degree and 3 years of relevant experience or High School/GED and 10 years of relevant experience or Associate Degree and 7 years of relevant experience or bachelor's degree and 5 years of relevant experience
* Knowledge of ICD503
* Familiar with vulnerability and risk assessment
* Scanning media
* Knowledge of IT infrastructure
* Active TS/SCI clearance with Poly
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Working Experience with NRO as Information Assurance/Security Specialist
What we can offer you:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc