Description:F-35 Offboard Mission Support (OMS) Information Assurance Engineer. This position will provide OMS Mission Planning environment (MPE) Continuous Monitoring Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) compliance testing, test data reduction, risk analysis and assessments, and provide fix actions or mitigation rational for open findings. This position will help determine STIG testing criteria, develop STIG test plans and rules of engagement, lead STIG test events, help set customer expectations, and produce STIG test reports or analysis.
* Candidate is responsible for the identification of STIG checklists.
* Candidate will execute Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) compliance testing.
* Candidate will provide fix actions or mitigation rational for open findings.
* Candidate will assess DoDI 8551.1 and STIG checklist updates on a quarterly basis to determine if PPSM's updates or execution of newer STIG checklists are required.
o As required, candidate will scan the production representative system with the newest STIGS to determine if any new vulnerabilities have occurred.
* Candidate will supports quarterly updates to the MPE Plan of Actions & Milestones (POA&M).
* Candidate will review the system configuration to determine if the list of authorized software programs should be updated.
* Candidate will assess security alerts, advisories, and directives weekly to determine if updates are required.
* Candidate will test monthly Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) and software patches on production representative system prior to authorizing updates for fielded systems.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
The position requires at least active Secret Clearance to start. Candidate must be eligible to obtain Special Access Required (SAR) clearances.
* CERTIFIED INFORMATION SYSTEMS SECURITY PROFESSIONAL (CISSP)
* Information Assurance (IA) experience
* Experience implementing and maintaining compliance to IA policy and Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) requirements
* Experience maintaining configuration control for an IT system
* DoDD 8140.01 / DoD 8570.01 -M Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II Certification
* Practical experience configuring and administrating Host Based Security System, Splunk, Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and other network monitoring tools.
* Practical experience hardening and/or testing Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems, Active Directory, DNS, SQL and Oracle Databases, IIS and Apache webservers and network devices, to include various switches, routers and Firewalls.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal relations and analytical skills.
* Experience working both independently and collaboratively in an international environment
* Experience with Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, MS Project
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.