Information Assurance Analyst(Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 222438
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Security
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
CACI's National & Cyber Solutions business group (BIT Systems / BITS team) is looking for an Information Assurance (IA) Analyst to support the Sky Tracker program that is using a shared software baseline. Join CACI to be the programs primary representative on the BITS Program.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Navigate Accreditation and Authorization processes to ensure that the program deliverables receive Approvals To Operate.
* Complete Risk Management Framework activities and documentation.
* Work with program engineers to ensure that products are compliant with security requirements and continuously monitor subsequent releases to maintain compliance.
* Coordinate with customer IA representatives
* Characterize systems in accordance with the Risk Management Framework
* Write documents to include System Security Plans, Security Test Procedures and Plan Of Actions & Milestones
* Provide technical requirements and solutions to program engineers
* Provide technical justifications to tailor security requirements
* Execute government-witnessed security test events
* Use automated tools to provide vulnerability and compliance assessments
* Review IAVM notices and address with program engineers as required
* Ensure regular patching of systems
* Monitor software releases to ensure continued compliance and closure of POA&M items
* Support corporate IA personnel in efforts related to assigned programs.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 5-7 years of related experience.
* Thrive in an energetic, fast-paced environment - learn and become productive quickly and meet team goals, can-do attitude, able to do what it takes to deliver
* Demonstrated ability to work as part of an integrated team, as well as independently
* Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills conducive to team building
* Familiarity with the secure configuration of Linux systems.
* Knowledge of DISA RMF
* Experience creating, updating, and managing projects in Xacta
* Certified in accordance with DoD 8570.1 IAT level II - (Security+, CISSP, or similar)
* Experience operating ACAS/Nessus and interpreting resulting scans.
* Active TS/SCI with Poly
* Position may require local, or CONUS travel up to 25% to support security test events
These Would Be Nice to Have:
* Knowledge of DCID 6/3, ICD 503, CNSSI 1253, NIST SP 800-53, NIST SP 800-53A, NIST SP 800-37, and security controls assessment criteria/procedures.
* Familiarity with the secure configuration of Cisco devices
* Familiarity with SSRDB and the process for vetting third party software products.
* Familiarity with DISA STIGs
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.