The User Experience Designer / Information Architect will be responsible for developing web, mobile and cross channel user experience designs through individual contribution and participation in teams. Performance output will include standard deliverables such as site heuristic reviews, site maps, user flows, wireframes, design specifications, usability test results analyses, experience design briefs, etc. The User Experience Architect will work with experience design leads and the User Experience group leadership, Delivery and program/project managers, internal business clients, creative teams and information technologists.
* Creates site maps, flows, wireframes, and design specifications; analyzes usability test results; and develops user experience design briefs. Follows established practices and style guidelines when designing experience solutions and understands the rationale for their use and level of importance. Works with the "voice of the online customer" in mind and works in alignment with the Walgreens brand. Seeks out consumer data and web analytics when developing experience solutions.
* Works with Business Analysts in the development of use cases required to document the business rules and expected online customer behaviors and identify areas of difficulty in the customer experience.
* Participates in project reviews; collaborates with the User Experience group in the development and promotion of, and compliance to, experience design standards.
Walgreens, one of the nation's largest drugstore chains, is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc., the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise. More than 10 million customers interact with Walgreens each day in communities across America, using the most convenient, multichannel access to consumer goods and services and trusted, cost-effective pharmacy, health and wellness services and advice. Walgreens operates 8,175 drugstores with a presence in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Walgreens omnichannel business includes Walgreens.com. Approximately 400 Walgreens stores offer Healthcare Clinic or other provider retail clinic services.
As the neighborhood drugstore and retailer, our goal is to make health and happiness simpler, easier and within reach. And we remain a trusted wellness provider offering convenient access to important health services, such as immunizations and an array of pharmacy services that can help patients improve their health. To our team members, Walgreens represents a unique opportunity to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment. We offer the chance to work in a truly supportive environment, and be a part of a progressive organization dedicated to the well-being of our customers, team members and the communities we all call home.
* Bachelor's degree and at least 3 years experience in eCommerce OR a High School Diploma / GED and at least 5 years experience in E-Commerce.
* Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing, tracking details, and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
* Experience interacting with creative teams, business owners and/or technical teams
* Experience performing usability testing.
* Experience participating in, and defining, user experience processes including identifying best practices.
* Experience with page design / wireframing programs, such as Axure, Adobe Creative Suite, or Visio.
* Experience with E-Commerce languages used to create structured web documents, such as HTML, JAVA, AJAX
* Master's Degree in Interactive Design
* Interactive agency or consulting experience
* Experience managing a user experience team
Apply Save jobSaved
Walgreens operates as a pharmacy store chain.