Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman is in need of a Systems Administrator with exp in any of the following: WebLogic, Informatica Orcle. Position is located in Herndon VA.
Will provide Remote administration of servers located at government site.
Installing, configuring, and maintaining Informatica PowerCenter, Oracle databases, and WebLogic application servers in AIX environments Troubleshooting system issues. Creating/updating system documentation. Investigating/instituting system enhancements to improve the reliability, maintainability, and performance of the system. Evaluating and installing of patches/security updates. Supporting RMF security reviews
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
* Bachelor's degree and 5 years of related experience
* Three years of production UNIX system support, including troubleshooting
* Any DoD IAT Level I qualifying security certification (see https://iase.disa.mil/iawip/Pages/iabaseline.aspx for IAT I, II or III): A CE, CASP CE, CCNA Security, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CySA (formerly CSA ), GCED, GCIH, GICSP, GSEC, Network CE, Security CE, SSCP (Must have prior to start date)
* Must be a US citizen
* Must possess Interim Secret Clearance or at least an ADP/IT-II designation (successful DoD Secret level background investigation) and be able to qualify for an ADP/IT-I designation (successful DoD Top Secret level background investigation)
Three years of experience with at least one of:
* Oracle Database or similar database server maintenance and administration
* WebLogic or similar application server maintenance and administration
* Informatica PowerCenter maintenance and administration
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
* Qualifying Computing Environment (CE) certification to satisfy DoD 8570 (Oracle Database, WebLogic, Informatica, AIX/UNIX)
* Experience with Oracle Database Administration including Oracle Real Application Clusters, Transparent Data Encryption, and Container Database / Pluggable Database architecture
* Experience with AIX/UNIX shell scripting
* Experience with DoD RMF
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.