Mufg In The Americas
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018) with total assets of over $2.9 trillion (106.2 (JPY) as of March 30, 2018) and 150,000 colleagues in more than 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group.
Informatica MDM Specialist, AVP
The Informatica Master Data Management Specialist will play a key role delivering hands-on implementation of Informatica MDM and IDQ (Informatica Data Quality) solutions. The role will make sure these platforms are maintained using enterprise architectural standards. The position will support multiple projects as part of an Informatica engineering team and will be the SPOC for the MDM initiative within MUFG N.A.
* Implement and administrate the Informatica stack (MDM, IDQ, PWC) in AWS against Oracle, SQL Server and Aurora RDS. Assist in the implementation of DEV-OPS capabilities with a focus on partnership, automation, integration, testing and delivery support.
* Provide technical solution design, architectural guidance and experience in support of Informatica connectors, LDAP integration, user administration and operational support.
* Provide level 2 & 3 support resolving day-to-day applications and infrastructure issues.
* Assist application and operations teams throughout the entire project management lifecycle, from design and development thru testing and go-live. Hands-on technical position supporting MDM processes. Maintain, problem solve and address any platform specific issues.
* This role will also investigate integration and interface problems as well as coordinate recovery and problem resolution activities as well as performance tuning of MDM processes.
* Written and verbal skills and the ability work well with developers and managers alike. Understand, document and communicate technical architectures, toolsets and standard methodologies. Solving problems, and developing creative solutions quickly.
* The role requires someone with good organizational and multitasking capabilities in a fast-paced setting. Experience in large financial institution is a plus. Familiar with Agile based development efforts.
* 8 Years hands-on experience supporting and administrating the Informatica Suite specifically MDM and IDQ products as well as Informatica CDC (zOS) and Real Time implementation. Including installation, configuration and upgrades for these products. Experience includes administrating the Informatica stack (PWC, IDQ, MDM) in against various platforms such as Oracle, SQL Server and Aurora RDS.
* 5 Years of hands-on experience in design and configuration of large-scale Informatica MDM and IDQ solutions. Work with refreshing DEV/QA/UAT environments on a regular basis per project requirements. Support of infrastructure planned maintenance and outages. Applying hotfixes and EBFs.
* 3 Years of Informatica Data Quality and PowerCenter process automation experience using an enterprise scheduler such as CA-Autosys and UNIX shell scripting. This requirement includes experience with RHEL Operating Systems.
* 1 Year of experience in AWS cloud computing platform, leading Informatica MDM and/or IDQ on EC2. Experience working with Amazon Web Services (CloudWatch, KMS, Lambda, S3, Aurora, RDS) and experience with AWS snapshot technology used for backup, recovery and disaster recovery of AWS EC2 production and non-production environments. Working knowledge of AWS high availability and disaster recovery (HA/DR).
* Experience in using AWS Athena with the AWS Glue.
* Knowledge of Confluence & JIRA, with exposure to Agile Project Methodology.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
About Mufg In The Americas
MUFG (Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group) is a financial group, which services include corporate banking, commercial banking, consumer banking, wealth management, investment banking, securities, capital markets, personal and corporate trust, and transaction banking.