* Master Data Management (MDM) technical architecture/data modeling
* MDM thought leader; Ability to interact with both technical and executive stakeholders as needed
* MDM technical leadership across multiple domains, multiple technical areas: matching/merging/survivorship, data cleansing, workflows, UI, etc.
* MDM TDD (Test Driven Deployment)
* Lead internal resources, ensures all SDLC best practices are followed, ability to assist as needed
* Accountable for technical MDM solution
* Experience with data governance, data cleansing, and other data management areas
* Deep experience in data warehousing concepts and data analysis
* Travels to client locations
* Technical Project Management and Solutions Architecture experience
* Managed several complex Master Data Management projects
* 5+ years of Consulting experience
* Proficient with Informatica MDM/IDQ (v 10.x) and other suite tools
* Orchestra Networks preferred
* Bachelor's Degree
* US Citizen or GC Holder
Sense Corp powers insight-driven organizations.
We turn data into actionable insights and transform organizations for the digital era.
Our people, culture, and how we engage with our clients are differentiators. Brilliant, Creative, Human, and Fun exemplify who we are. We are regularly recognized as a Best Place to Work by Austin, Houston, Dallas, and St. Louis Business Journals. With operations in Austin, Minneapolis, Columbus, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, and St. Louis we serve mid-market to Fortune 50 companies.
The Sense Corp Compass
We may be the only management consulting firm in the country where being brilliant isnt enough to land you a job. Sense Corp people must be brilliant, creative, human, and fun all at once. In other words, we hire terrific, well-rounded people. Its one reason clients love working with us. And its why we enjoy working with each other. We may not sound like typical consultants but thats OK. We dont think like them either.
Visit us at www.sensecorp.com.