* Ability to lead teams of 2-5+ technical resources
* Ability to mentor and coach junior team members
* Ability to conduct hands-on development, configuration, or system setup
* Ability to present technology architecture and solution overviews to technical and business audiences
* Ability to create presentation materials with emphasis on simplifying complex ideas into digestible topics
* Ability to apply technical aptitude and design patters across multiple industry verticals and use cases
* Experience with Informatica products and tooling (i.e. PowerCenter, IDQ, EDC, MDM Hub, Axon, etc.)
* Experience designing and implementing Enterprise Data Warehouses (EDW) and related technologies (Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
* Experience or technical knowledge of Hadoop and related technologies (Cloudera, Hortonworks, etc.)
* Experience with data engineering using leading ETL tools, SQL routines, and custom solutions
* Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure)
* US Citizen or GC Holder (No C2C)
* Bachelor's Degree
* 3-5+ years of experience in technology consulting
Sense Corp powers insight-driven organizations.
We turn data into actionable insights and transform organizations for the digital era.
Our people, culture, and how we engage with our clients are differentiators. Brilliant, Creative, Human, and Fun exemplify who we are. We are regularly recognized as a Best Place to Work by Austin, Dallas, Houston, and St. Louis Business Journals. With operations in Austin, Minneapolis, Columbus, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, and St. Louis we serve mid-market to Fortune 50 companies.
The Sense Corp Compass
We may be the only management consulting firm in the country where being brilliant isnt enough to land you a job. Sense Corp people must be brilliant, creative, human, and fun all at once. In other words, we hire terrific, well-rounded people. Its one reason clients love working with us. And its why we enjoy working with each other. We may not sound like typical consultants but thats OK. We dont think like them either.
Visit us at www.sensecorp.com.