This position is for an Information Security professional working for Lockheed Martin Enterprise IT in support of the Aeronautics Information Technology (Aero IT) Information Security organization. The primary focus of this role will security architecture, security engineering, and the Security Operations Center (SOC). The selected candidate will identify solutions for innovative technologies, provide technical guidance, and work with professionals across Aero IT and the Aeronautics business area to develop secure solutions that meet overall business needs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Serving as a team lead & effective decision maker for the Security Operations Center (SOC)
* Assisting with the development and implementation of security event monitoring on critical systems
* Monitoring, analyzing, and responding to security events utilizing security event management tools and reports
* Serving as the subject matter expert for network security on various closed networks (e.g. EDN, UDN, and SignaNet)
* Deploying security solutions for critical networks and environments
This position will be located at the Aeronautics Fort Worth facility.
Candidates should have 12-14 years of information security or information technology experience and a bachelor's degree from an accredited college in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or related field is required.
CANDIDATES MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO GET A SECURITY CLEARANCE AT SECRET LEVEL AT A MINIMUM
* Strong knowledge of computer vulnerabilities and exploits
* Demonstrated experience analyzing security event log data (Windows, UNIX, Mainframe, Database)
* Demonstrated experience of networking, architectures and security elements to include firewalls, intrusion detection systems, routers and proxies
* Proven ability to deploy, utilize, and update security tools (i.e. Splunk, ArcSight, SourceFire IDS)
* Effective written and oral communication skills
* Knowledge of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)