Industry X.0, the speed2value visionaries who roll up our sleeves in multi-disciplinary creative teams. We collaborate obsessively to deliver the highest quality value at lightning speed - we work fast, we work hard, and we work smart. Whether we're racing ahead of the market on 3D printing technologies, AR/VR and wearables, coding on IoT products, or developing next-level robotics, we build the right product, make ambitious discoveries, and set the pace for what's next. Join us as we reinvent industries such as Retail Products, Medical Tech Equipment, Media, High Tech, Aerospace and Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil and Gas, and Utilities. Visit us here to find out more about Industry X.0.
A virtuoso in the architecture of SAP Product Lifecycle Management systems. You're in your element using that know-how to help clients improve their PLM business processes so their companies can do more. And you've got the experience to know what works best for specific clients when it comes to PLM design, roadmaps and more. You're also a team player who enjoys sharing your expertise and works well with other teams. And if you have to travel to do so, you're up for that, too.
* Be the authority on design solution architecture by leading workshops and industry benchmarking efforts
* Help digitize clients' R&D and supply chain to improve their Product Lifecycle Management business processes
* Make sure the PLM design uses industry best practices, and don't get distracted by other objectives
* Analyze, design and develop an architecture roadmap and propose a plan for carrying it out
* Make sure client solution architects and technical architects are on the same page, and lead discussions as design authority
* Work with the integration architect wherever they are in the world and with the client's technical team to help design and develop integration with downstream systems
* Be ready to rack up those air miles traveling to client sites