How do you protect against those with bad intentions? You create innovative technical processing solutions and collaborate with some of the finest talent in the IT field. Whether you're an Information Systems Technologist or an Encryption Strategy Expert, at Raytheon you'll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you'll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life balance. If you're ready to take on today's big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon.
* America's Best Large Employers by Forbes * Career & Development Opportunities * Full-time * Entry, Mid, Senior
Back to Job Navigation (Overview)
Security - Industrial Security Specialist
Security - Industrial Security Specialist II
The candidate selected for this Industrial Security Specialist II position at our Marlborough, MA location will routinely interface with Program Management and government customers. Responsibilities include oversight and performance of security tasks to support program operations and provide security guidance regarding program development/operations, assure compliance with applicable government and company regulations. Other duties include the ability to develop, obtain approval, and implement security policies and procedures for programs, including, personnel processing, administering security indoctrinations and debriefings, conducting security reviews, visitor control, developing solutions to program challenges. Coordinate and support program testing at both local and Government testing locations.
This position requires an active U.S. Top Secret Security Clearance/SSBI, current within 6 years. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
* Active Top Secret Security Clearance TS/SSBI current within 6 years. * Must be able to obtain Special Access Program access * Familiarity with all Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) * Ability to plan, schedule and arrange activities in accomplishing objectives. * Must have a valid driver's license * Understanding of the requirements of the NISPOM, ICD, DoD 5205.07 Vol 1-4 Manuals. * Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills * Experience working in an environment requiring minimal supervision * Ability to travel on company business, when required * Able and available to share alarm response duties afterhours and weekends * Support program after normal working hours.
* Experience in Special Access Program environments * Familiarity with JPAS, Perspective, Access Commander Databases * Working knowledge of Defense manuals (DoDM's) 5205.07 Volumes 1-4 * Working knowledge of ICD 705 construction requirements
Required Education (including Major):
* Bachelor's degree and two years of related experience * Major: Homeland Security, Security Management, Business or related field
At Raytheon, we innovate to create solutions and solve complex challenges across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace. In doing so, we embrace the talent, expertise and perspectives of our diverse workforce, each bringing their skills, ideas and dedication to the work we do. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers, industry partners and our teammates, making a positive impact not only to our business, but also in our communities where we live and work. Our constant innovation is made possible by a strong culture, investing in our people, and an unwavering vision that's shared by Raytheon employees across the globe - a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place.
Raytheon has been recognized as a respected employer and valued corporate citizen for our employment practices, programs and community support by a number of highly-regarded organizations. The list includes: Forbes, Glassdoor, National Veterans Small Business Association, Corporate Responsibility Magazine, Environmental Protection Agency, Affinity Inc. and many more.
What We Offer: Whether you're just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include parental leave (including paternal leave), flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America's Best Employers by visiting us online at www.raytheon.com.
Stay Connected: Don't miss out on what's happening at Raytheon.
* Follow @Raytheon on Twitter * Follow Raytheon on YouTube * Follow Raytheon on LinkedIn * Follow Raytheon Company on Instagram
Are you ready to be remarkable with Raytheon?
Raytheon: Why I Choose Raytheon
Raytheon: Making the World a Safer Place
Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."
* Thomas A. Kennedy
Raytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Business Unit Profile
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, IDS has 32 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas, including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; C5ITM products and services; and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
Top Secret - Current
Computer/Management Information Systems
Information and Knowledge Systems
Type Of Job
MA - Marlborough
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.