Northrop Grumman Corporation
At Northrop Grumman, we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of much technological advancement in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
As a leader, you always act with integrity, and the highest ethical standards characterize everything you do. You enable your team to achieve predictable and balanced results, while satisfying the needs of internal and external partners. You treat all people with respect, and model personal growth and continuous development. You know how to build an inclusive environment that attracts, retains, and inspires a diverse and engaged team. You create trusted and valued customer relationships and communicate effectively, so that people throughout the organization feel engaged and connected to their work. You deliver excellence, strive for continuous improvement and respond vigorously to change. You ensure that your team has the information and tools needed to perform at their best. You demonstrate our committed pursuit of applying innovation to meet the requirements of our customer. You create and execute strategies that result in sustainable value creation that delivers measurable results.
If this is YOU…keep reading!
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems sector is seeking an Industrial Security Analyst to join our team of qualified and diverse individuals at our Redondo Beach, CA facility. The security professional must be able to do the following:
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develop, and administer security programs and procedures for classified or proprietary materials, documents, and equipment.
* Study and implement federal security regulations that apply to company operations.
* Obtain rulings, interpretations, and acceptable deviations for compliance with regulations from government agencies.
* Prepare manuals outlining regulations, and establish procedures for handling, storing, and keeping records, and for granting personnel and visitors access to restricted records and materials.
* Conduct security education classes and security audits.
* Investigate security violations and prepares reports specifying preventive action to be taken.
* High School Diploma or GED
* Must be a US Citizen
* Must have an Active US Government DoD Secret clearance
* Minimum of 3 of years of experience with NISPOM
* Special Access Program (SAP) experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman Corporation
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.