A career within Delivering Deal Value services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients achieve maximum value on their deal transactions by solving transformational and complex challenges. We focus on all operational aspects of a transaction, pre and post completion. We conduct pre deal and confirmatory due diligence, execute large scale enterprise wide integrations, and support complex divestitures and separations on a wide range of functional areas such as Information Technology, Operations, Human Capital, Health Industries, and other back office functions.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
* Be involved in the financial management of clients
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
* Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
* Train, coach, and supervise staff
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
This role supports the IT function within M&A, along with large-scale, cross-functional business process and systems integration, separation, and transformation changes. You will experience the complete deal cycle, from due diligence to negotiations, Day One planning, systems integration and separation, synergy analysis, and stranded cost optimization.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Accounting & Finance, Engineering, Information Technology, Operations Management/Research
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
* Leading teams across the deal spectrum (due diligence, integration, separation, etc.);
* Planning and overseeing integration and separation projects, including Day One readiness and execution, business process and systems integration and separation, and dependency and risk management;
* Developing and reviewing financial models for IT, including synergy savings, one-time costs, and stranded costs;
* Recommending enterprise architecture, solutions, and systems based on industry leading practices and past experiences;
* Building relationships and communicating effectively to positively influence peers and stakeholders;
* Managing client engagements and economics, scope, plan; and,
* Contributing to solution development, including sales and delivery content, thought leadership, and client qualifications.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as both a leader and team member, identifying and addressing client needs by:
* Leading large teams and multiple clients simultaneously;
* Leveraging prior M&A experience;
* Demonstrating analytical skills and systematic problem solving ability;
* Taking initiative and working with ambiguous, changing requirements and constraints in a fast paced environment;
* Possessing thorough project management skills and ability to structure work;
* Having robust interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work well with others effectively in teams;
* Communicating effectively in written and oral formats to various situations and audiences; and,
* Willing and able to travel up to 80% of the business week.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) is a global provider of auditing, accounting, and assurance services for organizations and individuals.