What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
* Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in security.
* Minimum of 1 to 3 years of Incident Response Experience (identifying, investigating, and responding to complex attacks).
* Experience with investigative technologies such as SIEM, packet capture analysis, host forensics, and Endpoint Detection and Response tools.
* Understanding of threat landscape in terms of the tools, tactics, and techniques of attacks.
* Understanding of networking and security fundamentals and administration of Windows, Unix/Linux, and Macintosh.
* Some degree of Python competency to build and maintain scripts used to detect, investigate and remediate threats is a plus.
Impact You'll Make:
* Execute incident response processes to respond to security threats and attacks.
* Proactive threat hunting activities leveraging intelligence from multiple internal and external sources.
* Create detection and mitigation rules based on indicators of compromise that align with industry threats.
* Assist in the design, evaluation, and implementation of new security technologies.
* Update incident response playbooks to minimize gaps in response processes.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Consultant, Cybersecurity
TransUnion is a risk and information solutions provider to businesses and consumers.