* Documents customer requirements and configures applications to meet customer-specific business processes. Interfaces with customers during design and deployment of business solutions. Manages the solutions through deployment, training, and hand-off activities. Translates client's business requirements into application definitions, workflows, business processes, and solutions.
* Creates and maintains system-related documentation, such as business, system, and functional requirements, process flows, status reports, and configuration worksheets.
* Identifies problems and researches alternatives through testing and consulting with peers.
* Oversees resource schedules and coordinates schedule updates to maximize productivity and revenue capture.
* Prepares presentations, gains consensus from client and implementation team, and implements solutions.
* Configures and deploys enterprise application and business processes.
* Tracks and reports key performance indicators/metrics.
* Supports business process testing of the application prior to end-user acceptance testing.
* Prepares hand-off and custom project training documents.
* Ensures that all projects are delivered on time and on target of the budgets.
* Participates in cross-functional teams to explore process improvement initiatives, measure results, and refine processes to achieve business objectives.
* May be involved in pre-sales product demonstrations or provide assistance in scoping projects or developing proposals.
* Bachelor's Degree (four year college or technical school) Preferred, Field of Study: Electronic data processing, information systems, systems analysis, and computer programming.
* 3 plus years of experience in electronic data processing, information systems, systems analysis, and computer programming.
* Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.
Why not work somewhere better? The road to better starts with a single step. Join us on our relentless quest to improve the lives of those who practice medicine and those they care for. Our goal? Healthier patients, happier providers and happier employees. Please visit our website at: www.nextgen.com.
Assists external clients in the implementation of technical systems, software, or solutions. Evaluates client needs, develops configurations that support business processes, plans and executes on delivery and implementation plans, and tests and troubleshoots final system setups.
4075 Sorrento Valley Boulevard, Sorrento Valley, California 92121
About NextGen Healthcare
NextGen Healthcare (formerly known as Quality Systems) is a provider of software, services, and analytics solutions to medical and dental group practices.