As an Implementation Specialist you will be responsible for guiding customers through HubSpot software setup, tool training, and initial campaign planning. Our customers vary in size and industry, so we are looking for motivated team members who have strong communication skills, a passion for helping people, an interest in problem-solving, and the flexibility to help with a variety of projects.
In this role, you'll get to:
* Serving as the main point of contact for around 30 customers to ensure a successful on-boarding process to the HubSpot software
* Engaging customers through regular strategic calls to drive product adoption
* Ensuring all customers complete the required technical setup efficiently and in a timely manner
* Training and educating customers on how to effectively utilize HubSpot tools
* Beginning to strategize and launch growth oriented campaigns with your customers
* Improving and scaling the HubSpot software setup process
We're looking for people who:
* Managing simultaneous software implementations for multiple clients
* Delivering product training sessions via phone and web conference software
* Building marketing campaigns, setting up CRMs and/or organizing sales processes
* Researching, troubleshooting and solving complex software issues
For this role you must be fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we'd love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world's small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you'd like to be part of, we'd love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We're headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot's use of your personal information.
HubSpot is a company that develops a cloud-based marketing and sales software platform.