Hello, Toronto! We are beyond excited to open our first office outside of San Francisco and are looking for the right people to join us in our new city.
A BIT ABOUT US
Lever was founded seven years ago to tackle the most strategic challenge that companies face: how to recruit and hire top talent. We're building the next generation of hiring software that companies like Netflix, Yelp, Cirque du Soleil, Shopify, and Eventbrite rely on to grow their teams. We've rethought the talent acquisition paradigm and are the innovation leaders in our space.
We're extraordinarily proud of the company we've built so far (not to mention humbled to be recognized as the #1 place to work in San Francisco, as well as a top workplace in the entire United States.). Our people are Lever's biggest competitive advantage: we'll continue investing in our "Leveroos" by bringing our people-first culture to Toronto.
At Lever, we know how important hiring is to each and every company. We also know how challenging it can be to implement products or software when you don't know first-hand how they're built. Not only will you have the power to set up customers for success, but you'll learn the ins and outs of how our products are built, why they're built, and how we strive to help the world hire with conviction.
You'll have the opportunity to understand what is arguably the most important function at each company--hiring--and the ability to be extremely familiar with the product and teach our customers the best way to use it. You'll be in the trenches of innovation and providing feedback from your customers about what's working, what's not, and what they'd like to see. You'll learn what it's like to impact at growth-stage startup, and nowhere is that more felt than on the Essential Implementation team.
You'll also have the opportunity to be part of a new team, starting from scratch. This means having a huge impact in how the team creates its practices, documentation and processes. You'll gain exposure to how a brand-new company location functions and will be in on the ground floor.
You'll be working with similarly minded people across a variety of teams- colleagues who are excited to dive head first into an ambiguous environment, to build and create, and to help define how the Implementation team functions in our new Toronto location.
THE SKILL SET
* 3-5 years of experience onboarding/implementing customers onto a technical platform
* Excellent project management skills; the ability to manage many diverse workflows and implementations at once
* The ability to interact with technical teams and run discovery processes; interact with internal teams to create a direct product feedback loop with the customer
* Experience working with enterprise clients (1,000+ employees) and cross-functional stakeholders
* Experience consulting clients and creating implementation strategies to address their business objectives
* Proven ability to creatively problem-solve in ambiguous environments
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU'LL
* In order to understand Lever's product suite and business teams, you'll spend your first week in our Ramp Camp sessions. You'll also complete a start project and present it to the Implementation team!
* Join the round robin on the support queue and be able to answer 80% of basic tickets on your own.
* Be able to navigate our internal suite of tools: Google Apps, Slack, Intercom, Zoom, Salesforce, Zendesk, Lever).
* Shadow three implementation calls and two recruiting phone interviews. This will serve to educate you on various team roles, metrics and daily responsibilities of a typical recruiting team.
* After your third week you'll own your first deployment, including: project scoping, product configuration, team trainings, and work with our tech support team on any necessary data migrations.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU'LL
* Have the ability to complete implementations within the 60 day Service Level Agreements that we set with our customers.
* Get fully ramped up, including the ability to complete 15 implementations monthly while managing up to 35 accounts total.
* Using tools such as backtracking, Zendesk, Salesforce, etc. you'll organize customer information and track your interactions with those customers.
* Possess the ability to transform and import customer data into Lever.
* Support the team's ongoing upleveling of knowledge by creating training materials in an area of Lever of your choosing.
* Create urgency, instill confidence, and provide fantastic customer service as you guide recruiting professionals through the initial setup, provisioning and their early adoption stage of Lever at their company.
* Successfully transform and import customer data into Lever.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU'LL
* Partner with your manager to choose your next role and start building the skills needed to become a Senior Implementation Specialist, Customer Success Manager or member of the management team.
* Continue to ensure that customers successfully deploy and adopt Lever. Create strategic plans for each account and use emails/calls daily to hit those objectives. This includes meeting monthly goals for metrics and objectives.
* Begin to build a network of recruitment professionals; you'll learn about obstacles that prevent them from adopting Lever and their product feedback. This will help us to make the best possible decisions for our roadmap and allow us to continue as the premiere solution in the market.
* Help Lever continue to hire top talent by interviewing candidates; train new team members.
* Get involved in hiring and growing the team by evaluating/interviewing candidates.
* Help train new Implementation Specialists. Continuously learn and maintain your expert product knowledge as the Lever platform evolves and grows.
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU'LL
* Act as a guide for new hires, teaching them best practices and providing real time feedback.
* Continue to growth your knowledge around how to increase adoption and utilization across customers; share this knowledge with the team.
* Make recommendations on how to continue improving on our processes.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Sign up to stay in touch, we'll let you know when we have new positions on the team.
THE LEVER STORY
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Eventbrite, ClearSlide, change.org, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.
Lever is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don't hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Learn more about our team culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Lever provides a powerful recruiting software for strategic organizations.