BetterCloud is the first SaaS Operations Management platform, empowering IT and security teams to define, remediate, and enforce management and security policies for SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, threat remediation, and fully-automated policy enforcement. Which is why CB Insights and the New York Times named BetterCloud as one of "50 Future Unicorns" in 2019. BetterCloud is located in New York City, San Francisco, and Atlanta, GA.
Named one of the Top 50 startups with "Unicorn" potential by The New York Times, BetterCloud is looking for a high-performing Implementation Specialist in San Francisco to work with our Implementation Team. We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic individual to serve on BetterCloud's dedicated Expert Advisory Group. This person will be responsible for implementing BetterCloud for some of the company's highest growth customers. This person will work closely with our Success, Sales and Support organizations, and alongside customers to ensure customers are properly onboarded and our solution implemented. If you love technology, and want to work in a high growth environment, this is the role for you.
* 2-3 years of professional experience in the implementation of SaaS solutions, either at a technology vendor or an IT services partner
* High level of technical proficiency in SaaS technologies and APIs with a high capacity to learn
* Customer facing experience
* Exceptional oral and written communication and presentation skills
* Excited to play an integral role during our company's most rapid growth period
* Willing to occasionally travel up to 30% of the time to meet customers in-person and work with our engineering team in Atlanta
* Has worked at a fast growing startup or IT consulting company
* Working experience using Salesforce, Slack, Atlassian, and Zendesk
* Experience using or managing G Suite and/or Office 365
* Experience using BetterCloud
* Implement our one of a kind management and security platform for BetterCloud customers
* Coordinate with our Customer Success Organization to ensure that customers are properly on-boarded
* Work closely with IT professionals from some of the most tech-forward companies in the world while maintaining our core principles of always striving to delight
* Work in a dynamic, fast paced environment and help us grow one of the newest teams at the company
* Capture customer stories to be communicated to our product, engineering, and marketing teams
* Manage a portfolio of customer engagements and report issues and progress to internal stakeholders
* Work with customers and internal stakeholders in-person and remote
* Collaborate and participate in a globally dispersed services team
Compensation | Benefits
* Competitive salary
* Full benefits package
* Stock options
* Career growth with an industry innovator
* Certification in relevant SaaS application (G Suite, Office 365, Okta, Box, etc)
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
BetterCloud is a provider of security and management software for cloud-enabled organizations.