As an Implementation Specialist you will be responsible for guiding customers through HubSpot software setup, tool training, and initial campaign planning. Our customers vary in size and industry, so we are looking for motivated team members who have strong communication skills, a passion for helping people, an interest in problem-solving, and the flexibility to help with a variety of projects.
In this role, you'll get to:
* Serve as the main point of contact for around 30 customers to ensure a successful onboarding process to the HubSpot software
* Engage customers through regular strategic calls to drive product adoption
* Ensure all customers complete the required technical setup efficiently and in a timely manner
* Train and educate customers on how to effectively utilize HubSpot tools
* Begin to strategize and launch growth oriented campaigns with your customers
* Improve and scale the HubSpot software setup process
We are looking for people who:
* Can manage simultaneous software implementations for multiple clients
* Can deliver product training sessions via phone and web conference software
* Can build marketing campaigns, establish a customer feedback loop, set up CRMs and/or organize sales processes
* Can research, troubleshoot and solve complex software issues
* Can effectively project manage and create organized plans that ensure customer success post-onboarding
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we'd love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world's small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you'd like to be part of, we'd love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 3M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We're headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
HubSpot provides a cloud-based marketing and sales software platform.