Olo is seeking a top performer to join the Customer Success Team as a Implementation (Technical) Specialist. The Technical Specialist has a specific focus on implementation and continued support of our guest engagement solutions - tools our customers use to drive sales on Olo and incentivize customers to return.
The Technical Specialist plays a crucial role within Olo's Customer Success Team by working directly with our partners and customers to provide expert-level support. A successful Technical Specialist will work with customers to understand their unique goals and business processes, providing expert knowledge to help our customers, and Olo, evolve.
This is a full-time position located in downtown New York City.
* Act as a knowledge expert for the onboarding and management of Olo's loyalty and coupon integrations for both the internal team and customers.
* Actively manage and prioritize multiple projects with competing timelines and varying processes.
* Communicate effectively with internal and external parties to facilitate project implementations and troubleshooting.
* Collaborate with integration partners to configure and maintain testing environments for new project implementations.
* Provide ongoing support to customers as they adopt, use and manage Olo products by responding to customer tickets escalated by the Support Team via Zendesk or other communication platforms.
* Use analytical skills to understand Olo's existing and developing product offerings, and make meaningful suggestions that align with our customers' dynamic business and technology needs.
* Work closely with the Product team to advocate for new feature requests and ensure customer feedback is incorporated into product roadmap planning.
* Work closely with the Guest Engagement and Developer Support teams to manage the full lifecycle of customer projects.
* Liaise with customer, internal departments, and partners to provide clear and accurate program guidance for customers.
* Report bugs and work to resolve customer issues as soon as possible.
* Execute customer-facing webinars to provide training and communicate product enhancements.
* Work with Specialist team to create, update and maintain project templates.
* Investigate complicated technical concepts to gain product knowledge.
* Provide feedback and help define internal processes and best practices to continually improve the customer experience through continued iteration of internal and external documentation.
* An avid interest in the restaurant technology industry.
* 2-4 years experience managing customer relationships or relevant project management work.
* Passion for creating an excellent customer experience and a strong interest in advocating for customers.
* Understanding of project management and experience leveraging internal resources and external stakeholders to execute against deadlines.
* Outstanding ability to clearly and tactfully articulate problems and resolutions.
* Ability to work independently when needed, as well as collaborate across multiple teams.
* Able to solve problems by utilizing available tools and resources.
* Able and eager to work in fast-paced environment.
* Able to work with detailed procedures and program guidelines.
* A self-motivated quick learner.
* Great attention to detail.
* Legally able to work in the United States.
* Experience using Jira and Asana.
* Experience using ticketing systems like Zendesk to direct and control the processing and resolution of tickets.
* Experience or interest in loyalty and rewards programs or similar tools used by companies to drive sales and incentivize customers to return.
Olo is the on-demand interface for the restaurant industry, powering digital ordering and delivery for over 250 restaurant brands. Olo's enterprise-grade software powers every stage of the digital restaurant transaction, from fully-branded user interfaces to the back-of-house order management features that keep the kitchen running smoothly. Orders from Olo are injected seamlessly into existing restaurant systems to help brands capture demand from on-demand channels such as branded website and apps, third-party marketplaces, social media channels, and personal assistant devices like the Amazon Echo. Olo is a pioneer in the industry, beginning with text message ordering on mobile feature phones in 2005. Today, millions of consumers use Olo to order ahead (SKIP THE LINE®) or get meals delivered from the restaurants they love. Customers include Applebee's, Chili's, Chipotle, Denny's, Five Guys Burgers & Fries, Jamba Juice, Noodles & Company, Red Robin, Shake Shack, sweetgreen, Wingstop, and more.
Olo's office is located at One World Trade Center in Manhattan. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, stock options, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like FitBits, rotating craft beers on tap in our kitchen, and food events featuring our clients' menu items (now you know why we give out FitBits!). Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are consistently underrepresented across the tech sector and we are fully committed in doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is highly valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!