The Implementation Program Manager uses agile project management methodologies, tools, and protocols to effectively lead the onboarding process for strategic, global new clients, and large program expansions of existing clients transitioning to First Advantage (FADV) solutions. This role is accountable for overseeing the completion of all project tasks inclusive of new product development and the build out of new workflows and will have 1-2 Implementation Project Managers direct reports. Major duties include areas of conducting needs analyses, developing project requirements, determining project scope, assembling and managing teams, overseeing client activation and user adoption, reporting to internal and external executive sponsors, and supporting sales and account management efforts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage, schedule, document, coordinate amongst FADV teams, and maintain an in-depth understanding of all projects contributing to overall client program. Distribute reports, escalate issues, measure project performance, and develop risk mitigation. Develop and oversee the program schedule, it?s multiple project tentacles, and lead regular internal program tollgates. Drive program release on time per SLAs with high quality.
* Work directly with clients, including collaborating on creating the program plan, managing the program scope and change controls, conducting user acceptance testing, ensuring that all requirements are met, and performing quality control, and participating / conducting client training. Lead regular external client program tollgates.
* Manage a team of 1-2 Implementation Project Managers who will support the overall daily project requirements of broader client program
* Prepare and deliver onsite activation support. Help customers understand product features and benefits, and embrace change management as needed.
* Seek ways to improve the implementation process and reduce client set-up cycle times. Identify broad level enhancements that will foster the delivery of an improved client experience. Provide recommendations for modifying project management processes and/or methodologies.