The Implementation Manager is responsible for providing outstanding service and support to clients to positively promote the vision, mission, and brand of Symplicity.
The Implementation Manager supports onboarding efforts for clients to learn their new software. Tasks include providing advice regarding the best way to set up their school-specific requirements within the system, collecting all necessary data and information to prepare schools for a successful system launch and speaking with prospective members to educate them about their system. This is the ideal position for a hardworking, attentive, and outgoing individual who is a quick learner
* Conduct "train-the-trainer" style working session on basic product functionality, including but not limited to system overview, tools, and/or advanced modules.
* Consult with client regularly on best practices for implementation and configuration. Identify and propose creative configurations when existing system functionality doesn't match client's stated expectations.
* Maintain in-depth knowledge of our products and stay up-to-date with ongoing product releases.
* Travel to client sites to conduct trainings or complete implementation tasks, when applicable and assigned.
* Responsible for the onboarding of assigned new clients from kickoff to adoption and serve as the new clients' primary contact through all onboarding.
* Provide outstanding customer service throughout all interactions with clients.
* Analyze client requirements to develop appropriate training, scheduling, and customization strategies.
* Create and execute project plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements of the client.
* Communicate deliverables, required tasks, and timelines regularly to client to help keep the implementation process on schedule.
* Review system prior to launch and communicate remaining pre-launch tasks and any identified weaknesses in system setup to client.
* Communicate with client post-launch to verify that implementation training and support needs have been addressed and that client is satisfied with system functionality and utilization.
* Communicate with Client Relationship Specialist any noted relationship issues or requests to change system configuration as specified in contract.
* Ensure a smooth hand-off to the Client Relationship Specialist following completion of implementation.
* Manage day-to-day operational aspects of assigned projects.
* Coordinate with Professional Services department to implement custom solutions.
* BA/BS degree in a related field required; MA/MS degree preferred
* 2 or more years of relevant industry experience
* Strong business acumen, problem solving abilities, and good judgment
* Strong oral/written communication, analytical and organizational skills
* High integrity and an unyielding commitment to compliance and innovation
We are the market leader in employability solutions. We help companies find talent, we help Higher Ed bridge the skills gap and we help recent college graduates launch their careers. Used by over 30 million students worldwide, our comprehensive suite of products touches the full life cycle of a student. From admission to alumni engagement, Symplicity's products cover career services, advising, student conduct, campus life as well as housing & residence life. Symplicity is proud to be an equal and diverse Employer. EEO/AAP/M/F/Disabled/Veteran.
About Symplicity Corporation
Symplicity Corporation is a developer of SaaS-based software that enables institutions to streamline processes, improve outcomes and build relationships with their students and customers.