Job Location: Aurora, IL
Role Value Proposition:
The implementation leader position within the Global Technical Operations organization is responsible for planning and managing the conversion of new clients’ plan data and installation of new plans. The implementation leader reviews new business and project timelines to identify any non-standard provisions or services that may impact compliance, cost or MetLife’s ability to meet/exceed customer expectations. Negotiates plan design features and administrative services. Partners with business units to ensure that implementations are delivered consistently, timely and of high quality. Reviews and executes all legal documents, and prepares and finalizes a project plan. Conducts weekly or periodic status meetings with internal departments, customers, and intermediaries to review progress and resolve issues. Facilitates virtual implementation meetings with the customer, intermediaries and internal partners. May be responsible for systems related issues associated with new plan installations and conversions. Acts as liaison between organization’s technology and plan administration staff during and possibly after the conversion process. Implements changes and coordinates systems processing during the installation process. May do peer reviews for other implementation leaders to quality check their submissions.
The implementation leader III position also leads continuous improvement projects, trains new hires and mentors peers.
* Plan and manage the onboarding and installation of new customers
* Interpret the notice of sale and provide appropriate paperwork to broker and customer
* Conduct virtual implementation meetings with customer, broker and internal partners
* Review completed paperwork and census, obtain missing information, and provide clean information to installation team
* Participate in continuous improvement projects and training as needed
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
* Basic knowledge of Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel
* Excellent writing and communication skills
* Proven ability to communicate challenging messages
* Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks and meet deadlines
* Extensive knowledge of employee benefits and the implementation process
* High school diploma
* Bachelor Degree
* 3+ years of employee benefit experience
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 110387
MetLife is a financial services company providing insurance and employee benefits.