Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, wealth management and investment management services. With offices in more than 43 countries, the Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and prosper.
Morgan Stanley was the industry's first stock plan service provider and has over 40 years of experience. Today, Morgan Stanley is a recognized market leader in the stock plan services marketplace as measured by both the number of equity plans supported and plan participants on the platform. The GSPS business philosophy is to provide high touch service using a team approach. As dictated by the client's needs, their team will be comprised of a Stock Plan Director team as well as dedicated members from our Relationship Management, Service Delivery, and Financial Reporting areas.
Position Summary: Individual will be responsible for the conversion and migration of a set of clients from their Corporate Client's Equity Recordkeeping Platform to our proprietary Recordkeeping platform. (Stock Option, Restricted Stock, Performance, Cash, Stock Settled, Employee Stock Purchase, etc.)
* Ability to handle migration data, setup and discussion of detailed migration phases. Individual must have a detailed knowledge of Stock Option, Restricted Stock & Employee Stock Purchase concepts to fully determine where data is to be mapped. Determine solutions to corporate clients in applying logic when data of certain fields are not obtainable. Knowledge of Shareworks, Transcentive, Equity Edge, Certant Recordkeeping systems a plus.
* The individual must have a unique ability to prioritize multiple tasks and multiple clients in the implementation process and monitor the tasks at hand.
* Reconciliation of financial data from one platform to another and able to identify differences. Use of MS Access & MS Excel required to compare files.
* Review plan parameters setups in existing systems and interpret/create new plan parameter setups in new Recordkeeping systems plus web setup, brokerage setup and file transmission setup. Create plan signoff screens for corporate client signoffs.
* As each corporate client is unique, detailed testing phase of all plan parameter setup with corporate client's Payroll/HR Systems is conducted. Logic testing to be detailed and documented outlining each test case scenarios for termination logic, exercise testing, restricted stock releases, dividend testing, report testing and transmission of files.
* Interface through the Project Managers to corporate client as part of the implementation onto the GSPS platform.
* Knowledge of Equity Compensation, CEP a plus.
* Access knowledge a plus
* Experience managing large data feeds and files
* Proactively manages potential problems to mitigate and minimize risk associated with product types and projects early to take corrective action.
* 2 years' experience in the Benefits arena.
* Business Knowledge: Depth of knowledge relative to equity plan administration and recordkeeping software applications.
* Analytical Skills: Well-developed problem-solving skills necessary to research and troubleshoot inquiries through continual interaction with all departments.
* Technical: MS Access & MS Excel user; ability to perform analysis through coding.
About Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley is an American financial services company that offers securities, asset management, and credit services.