Req ID#: 13975BR-4
The Implementation Analyst - Senior is responsible for the overall planning and tracking of more complex client driven change orders and new job setup from initiation through execution. This individual assists in the analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation of these enhancements. May manage a portfolio of implementation work and business initiatives for large direct and reseller clients. The Sr Implementation Analyst is responsible for understanding the product concept and having the ability to translate the concept into valid client business requirements for complex business issues faced by clients. This person gathers project requirements, completes research, and recommends which combination of product/system solutions will best meet the client's needs for complex solutions.
* Create, manage, and track project plans associated with delivery of the new client setup and change orders for remittance processing clients for more complex clients or clients that present relationship challenges. Prepares project documentation; organizes and conducts internal and external project meetings; manages project delivery through lifecycle stages from project initiation through project closure and tightly manage scope through the change control process. May manage a portfolio of client projects. This includes issue identification, contingency planning and is expected to foster and contributing to a collaborative team environment. Manage the overall external client implementation process. Key activities may include planning, making release scope decisions, managing issues to resolution, scheduling testing, facilitation of cross team review and approval sessions, and leading technical walk-through with client.
* Identify, research, analyze and write business requirements to ensure client needs are met. Engages with more complex clients/solutions. Works closely with clients and internal departments to clearly understand document and facilitate solutions for business problems and issues. Reviews, analyzes, adds and tracks requirements for the change order and or new job setup. Ensures client specification documents are kept up to date and accurate in accordance with implementation changes.
* Provide consulting to clients on business problems for clients to help identify solutions to their business needs related to remittance processing. Prepares presentation materials and delivers effective presentations.
* Provide high level estimates (HLE) to clients for billable service hours (may include vendor and custom development quotes). Ensure SOW are completed and signed for all billable projects. Ensure all projects are billed upon completion.
* Mentors/coaches Tech Implementation Analysts.
Education: Bachelors (or equivalent experience) in MIS, project management, or business
Experience: 4+ years of related systems and business experience
Critical Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Deep knowledge of industry trends and remittance products and services, business processes and applications.
* Deep knowledge of transaction processing systems and formats. Deep knowledge of products and services, industry association rules.
* Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated ability to negotiate and manage clients and internal partners and vendors.
* Effective relationships building skills with both clients and internal resources.
* Expertise in technical writing and/or business documentation.
* Demonstrated skill in project management methodologies and control techniques.
* Works independently with Clients, management and technical groups within the functions they support.
* Utilizes full complement of tools, including project management, business process, functional and/or technical expertise to provide clients with sound advise.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic