We are seeking a talented Consultant to join our team!
Objective: The IS Delivery Services Consultant is a professional experienced engineer able to lead Analytics/IIoT/MES activities such as coaching, workshops, design specifications, development, testing, implementation, and support.
This person will work with Solution Architects to determine the application design approach.
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Science related discipline.
* Minimum 5 years of engineering experience.
* Minimum 2 years of project management experience.
* Experience in the Operational, Automation and Process environment.
* Experience with Java Development, relational database management systems, SQL, database design & administration, Microsoft Server environments.
* Ability to communicate effectively across all organization levels both internally and with customers and in a matrix organization environment.
* Experience with VMWare environments, networking, operating systems, and the design and configuration of Rockwell Automation FactoryTalk Analytics, ProductionCentre Application Suites (CPG Suite or PharmaSuite), PTC ThingWorx, Vuforia & Kepware is desired
* Experience with Software design methodologies.
* Experience working with proposals and technical sales.
* Willing and able to travel and work at customer sites. Travel can vary on assignment from 0% to 100% but can average 30%
* Able to define target architecture and understand and apply customer objectives in the architecture.
* Demonstrates ability to support sales efforts by providing software demonstrations and create effort estimates for engineering work.
* Demonstrates a good understanding of software design methodologies The IIoT Technical Lead will work with Solution Architects to determine the application design approach. The MES Technical Lead must be able to break down complex business requirements into functional requirement and development of common-reusable artifacts.
* Applies broad knowledge related to programming languages for implementing Information System (IS) applications and related application development environments.
* Demonstrates working knowledge of Java Development, relational database management systems, SQL, database administration, operating systems, and the design and configuration of Rockwell Automation FactoryTalk ProductionCentre Application Suites (CPG Suite or PharmaSuite).
* Demonstrated high level of manufacturing operations business acumen
* Capable of self-studying.
* Showing strong team spirit in areas like knowledge sharing, take ownership for project deliverables, and project executions.
* Demonstrating a solution-oriented mindset and being open to take on new challenges.
* Breaks down complex business requirements into functional requirement and development of common-reusable artifacts.
* Demonstrates a proactive commitment to safety by taking the time to understand risks and completing all required safety training.
* Complies with safety requirements by following all safety procedures and by reporting/documenting safety incidences and near misses.
* Demonstrates personal accountability to learning and development of oneself as well as assisting with development of new employees and peers.
* Willingly accepts coaching and mentoring from more experienced resources and provides the same when working with entry level resources.
* Promotes teamwork by participating as a team player while also demonstrating effective communication skills with the team, management and the customer.
* Proactively works to build good relationships with peers, leaders and customers while also demonstrating the ability to meet customer expectations.
* Seeks out new responsibilities and stretch opportunities while demonstrating creativity in identifying better means of accomplishing a job.
* Displays ambition for learning new processes, platforms or other new offerings at MAVERICK.
* Displays leadership abilities including honesty, integrity and professionalism across all aspects of the business.
* Demonstrates a willing, can-do attitude by actively participating in teams.
* Exhibits proficiency and personal accountability for project performance and meeting customer needs.
* Demonstrates a business acumen that allows for effective utilization of tools and standards to ensure project deliverables are met.
Check out some of our Awards below, and then visit our website at www.mavtechglobal.com to learn more about MAVERICK Technologies. We look forward to your application and always welcome referrals!
* International Society of Automation's Premier Strategic Partner for Systems Integration
* Named to The Silicon Review magazine's
"50 Best Companies to Watch" (2016)
* Named to Fortune magazine's
"50 Best Workplaces for Flexibility" (2016)
* CEO and Founder Paul J. Galeski received ISA's Excellence in Leadership Award and Honorary Membership (2012)
* Proud to be in Control Engineering's System Integrator Hall of Fame
* Control Engineering's System Integrator of the Year (2011, 2015)
* Paul Galeski named an ISA Fellow.
* 2008 Frost & Sullivan North American System Integrator Company of the Year
* Microsoft® Gold Certified Partner for Microsoft Business Solutions
* Diamond Level Service Partner for Yokogawa Corporation of America
* One of the Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Companies - named six times.
* Paul Galeski named Ernst & Young Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year (2002)
* Wonderware ArchestrA® Certified System Integrator (SI).
MAVERICK Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at email@example.com.
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.