Dovel Technologies, LLC provides leading edge software and application development services specializing in mission driven solutions that address complex business processes and technology challenges. We practice CMMI ML3 processes and delivery solutions and are an innovative mission oriented technology company focused on complex business and technical challenges, ensuring solutions support the achievement of your mission. Our team creates software solutions that help customers communicate, access, and store mission critical information. Dovel is instrumental in the design and implementation of some of the most mission critical and innovative systems in government today.
We are currently searching for an IDIQ Program Manager to support a Scientific IT Program. This opportunity is full-time, and it is on site in the Washington, DC Metro area.
* Establish and maintain program management support services, tailoring the project management approach to team and project needs.
* Provide support to researchers in bioinformatics and genomics.
* Organizing, directing, and managing all aspects of contract operational support functions involving multiple task orders that require managing teams of contractor personnel at multiple locations.
* Manage and maintain contractor interface with senior levels of the customer's organization.
* Provide overall direction of Program Activates
* Responsible for P&L, human capital, strategic innovation, production operations, and support.
* Provide support to programs in the areas of Software Engineering, System of Systems, and Modeling & Simulation in Acquisition, and reviewing these programs for system engineering, software development planning & management, interoperability, and system assurance.
* Recommend novel solutions for complex systems risk management, performance and progress metrics, systems integration, complex system reliability, and early SE lifecycle activities, including risk reduction, technology development, and prototyping.
* Provides project management support for government IT system projects
* Supports software development lifecycle
* Coordinates accurate and timely completion of scientific compliance documentation
* Responsible for scoping, scheduling, planning, monitoring, and reporting on a daily basis
* Identifies project risks regularly
* Manages integrated project teams
* Prepares meeting agendas, hosts meetings, takes minutes and identifies action items
* Continually works with government staff and facilitates a positive working relationship and dynamic business/user needs.
* Raise issues and exceptions; follow-through to resolution.
* Devise clear risk mitigation strategies and engage appropriate stakeholders.
* B.S. in Computer Science or Information Management
* Minimum 8 years of experience in project management, management reporting, or task monitoring.
* Experience working with FDA
* Experience as a manager for a large Scientific Program.
* Experience in scientific laboratory setting.
* Client interface experience; proven experience managing client expectations & relationships.
* Prior experience managing and/or participating in integrated teams including client and other third-party vendors.
* Proven knowledge of program management, performance management, finance, and governmental procurement.
* Experience working in agile environments is a plus.
* Experience in research organizations.
* Agile Project Management Experience.
* Ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
* Project Management Institute (PMI) certified Project Management Professional (PMP) is preferred.
Dovel Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled