Seeking an experienced Senior Program Manager (PM) to manage ongoing and future programs involving FDA DevOps, Innovation, Modernization, and Engineering Services at the HHS. Program Manager will manage and integrate activities in accordance with contract requirements and ensure technical, schedule, cost, and financial performance. Manage program staff, including providing all necessary reports, deliverables, plans, and controls. All PM duties performed under this contract are executed in accordance with Project Management Institute (PMI) standards. Develop and maintain a Task Order Management Plan describing the technical approach, organizational resources and management controls to be employed to meet the cost, performance and schedule requirements throughout task order execution.
* Create, review and maintain all Task Order documentation.
* Update, review and maintain the Task Order Management Plan related to overall TO management.
* Create, manage, and revise all work plans and Work Breakdown Structures (WBS).
* Create and maintain an organization chart by Functional Area.
* Maintain a list of personnel system, application and building access.
* Track and manage TO management cost expenditures.
* Respond to data calls regarding financial status and other TO information.
* Create the required TO Monthly Reports (including activities performed and planned risks, financial information, and metrics).
* Coordinate all required on- boarding and off-boarding activities.
* Coordinate all required Contractor staff training.
* Create, manage, and control all project schedules.
* Perform all TO risk management.
* Manage all TO deliverables and resources.
* Implement quality control measures.
* Track and report all TO metrics.
* Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
* Clearance Level To Obtain: Other Clearance
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelors and eighteen (18) years or more of related experience; Masters and sixteen (16) years or more of related experience.
* Familiarity to understand and effectively service the scientific and Information technology community
* 2 years' experience running IDIQ task order contracts
* PMP Certification
* ITIL model experience, certification is preferred
* FDA or strong healthcare experience
* DevSecOps/Development Security Operations
* Waterfall and Agile methodologies
* Enterprise Performance Life Cycle (EPLC)
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability