First Republic Bank
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
Information Security supports the business's objectives by implementing state-of-the-art cybersecurity technologies and practices so that we are well prepared to protect the Bank's systems and data from cyberattacks and other unplanned disruptions.
An encouraging culture that invests in you
As an Identity Engineer on the Information Security team, you'll be responsible for driving the continued growth of our identity management platform and extending its use across more applications while addressing additional business requirements. In this position, you'll have the opportunity to draw on your experience designing, building, testing and deploying identity management solutions, as well as your expertise with various identity management products - in particular, SailPoint IdentityIQ.
What you'll do as an Identity Engineer:
* Design, build and maintain a Bankwide identity management solution.
* Manage the user life cycle (joiners, movers, leavers) through automation and integration with key systems.
* Evaluate and address issues related to the performance, stability, scalability and extensibility of the systems.
* Partner with operations staff to develop testing and monitoring strategies and resolve defects and client-reported issues.
* Participate in developing test plans, including regression tests, for newly developed software or features.
* Write and maintain code so that it can be tested using automatic methods, and write and maintain automatic tests as appropriate.
* Create and follow processes and procedures to ensure maintainable application development, including source code management, automated build processes and appropriate documentation.
* Work collaboratively across teams, including Information Services, Information Security and business units, to architect and build identity management workflows and collectors.
You could be a great fit if you have:
* A bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
* Four to seven years of experience in identity management or related technologies
* Financial industry experience (preferred)
* Deep knowledge of the end-to-end life cycle of identity and access management, from human resources driven processes (on-/offboarding, conversions, transfers) to identity and access management compliance and role management
* A good understanding of information security principles and IT infrastructure, including operating systems, applications, and communication and network protocols
* Experience with tools such as SailPoint IdentityIQ, Service Now or other identity management systems
* A good understanding of UNIX/Linux systems, Active Directory, privileged access management, ETL, etc.
* Familiarity with SAML SSO (preferred)
* Experience with source control tools (preferred)
* The ability to synthesize robust and cost-effective technical solutions that meet client requirements
* A solid understanding of the challenges faced in managing an identity system within an organization
* A willingness to serve as a self-directed technical lead, taking ownership and driving results, proposing technical directions, making decisions and resolving issues
* A strong focus on detail, quality and the customer experience
* The ability to lead junior team members and ensure that their work product is in line with the Bank's quality standards and expectations
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to speak directly and professionally even when challenged
* Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
* Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hardworking team players. You'll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability - that's the First Republic way.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, to the extent consistent with applicable federal and/or state law.
About First Republic Bank
First Republic Bank offers private banking, private business banking and private wealth management services.