Identity and Access Management Integration Specialist
Req #: 190055291
Location: Lewisville, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com
Cybersecurity Technology Controls (CTC) delivers streamlined and consistent solutions supporting JPMorgan Chase's Controls, Access Management and IT Risk agendas, with a focus on stability, delivery, efficiencies and people. The goal of TC is to drive standardization, consistency and simplicity in a JPMorgan Chase architecture that fosters long-term productivity, quality and innovation across the entire enterprise. The disciplines within this organization are Oversight & Controls Technology, Identity & Access Management, IT Risk & Controls, and Third Party Risk Management.
The Global Identity and Access Management (GIAM) organization within CTC provides access control governance and Identity Services for all lines of business (LOBs) globally, providing the right access to the right people at the right time for all technology platforms and applications supported by TC, and provides a comprehensive set of applications, tools, and staff to globally implement, monitor and manage technology risk solutions.
The position will be based in Lewisville/Plano Texas. The role is for an Identity and Access Management integration specialist, who will be part of a global product adoption team serving as front-line support for software engineers and other technologists by means of training, product selection, solutions engineering and onboarding consultation. User onboarding to our products is the consumer's initial experience with our brand, product, and people. It spans from the moment someone is interested in our product, until the moment they realize how our product is going to improve their access management risks. The goal of user onboarding is to help users find the product's core value and benefit from it regularly. A successful integration specialist will transform into a subject matter expert with broad knowledge of the products' capabilities and be able to provide recommendations on how the capabilities/functionalities should be applied to the consuming application's access management architecture. A successful specialist focuses on providing first class user experience with precise guidance and educating the consumer with relevant and timely support. You will be a vital connection and orchestration point for a variety of technical resources. The customer's success in adopting our products effectively and efficiently is the ultimate metric in your success.
* Consult with application development teams to ensure the correct product is adopted for standardized or specific use cases, which may include assisting with designing solutions architecture to adopt the latest best practices and patterns
* Manage multiple initiatives and related activities concurrently, which may include end-to-end whiteglove service to fully onboard applications/users/accounts to GIAM products
* Answer general inquiries regarding product selection, solutions engineering and onboarding processes
* Work with project, engineering and product managers to drive technical requirements in products
* Create easy to consume customer facing technical documentation to instruct technical resources
* Minimum of 5 years in information security and/or software development experience, with 3 years focused in Identity and Access Management (IAM)
* Strong working knowledge of Active Directory, Kerberos, XACML, LDAP, OAUTH 2.0, OpenID Connect, 2FA/MFA
* Comprehension of RESTful APIs, HTTP, and web APIs
* Some programming and scripting experience in C#, C++. Java, Python, BASH, Go, or similar
* Customer obsession mindset - Excellent client interfacing skills; strong verbal and written communication skills; Collaboration with customers and internal SMEs to solve customer problems with precision and urgency
* Strong working knowledge of IAM technology
* Growth mindset - Personal passion for security and cutting edge security concepts. Experience and passion for learning (technical and professional skills); implementing practices from others; trying, failing and learning from that; sharing practices and knowledge for others' benefit required
* Ability to listen for nuances, dig into details in order to understand systems deeply, and articulate technical details and risks to customers
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
* Ability to work independently and in team settings of various sizes and location
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.