Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
SECURITY CONSULTANT V
As an Identity and Access Management (IAM) Consultant you will participate in a combination of business development and billable projects focused on comprehensive and innovative IAM solutions. Most of your time will be focused on business development and consulting/advisory activities with a portion of your time assigned to leading IAM implementation projects.
* Lead the architecture, design, and delivery of identity and access management solutions, many of which will be integrated as part of comprehensive cybersecurity solutions
* Advise project teams, operations teams, and customers on best practices regarding identity and access management
* Cross train on other identity and access management products and technologies in the portfolio
* Lead proposals and RFP responses related to identity and access management
* Support business development activities such as presentations, workshops, demonstrations, and proof of concepts
* Coordinate with other cybersecurity architects and subject matter experts as well as technology partner technical experts to design and deliver innovative solutions and create business opportunities
* Be a thought leader and contribute to the creation of new and innovative service offerings to drive business
* College degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent experience.
* Project Management Training (Working Towards PMP)
* One to two years of Project Management Experience
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format. Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Atos is a company providing consulting services and solutions.