Identity Analyst will be responsible for following the standards of MSH / USON / McKesson for Identity, MFA, Access Management and related environments
* Performs hands on support and implementations of IAM solutions across multiple platforms as required.
* Provide assistance relating to all aspects of identity to broader IT, BU, and International teams, while communicating concepts of IAM to a broad range of audiences inside and outside of the team.
* Gather and document technical requirements needed for integration with IDM, Access Manager, Privileged Access Services etc.
* Collaborate closely with the various global Security, Information Technology, BU, and application teams to insure IAM tools, configurations, and industry best practices are implemented uniformly across the enterprise
* Frequently evaluate IAM technologies and service ensuring leadership is aware of the current IDM industry landscape
* Create and maintain technical documentation such as SOPs, design documents, operational drawings, manuals, etc.
* Stays current on latest technologies and trends
* Participate in On-Call rotation
* Perform additional work as requested
* Provide lite project management duties as needed and where required.
* Maintains an understanding of key Business Unit initiatives to provide effective Identity services and solutions.
2+ years' experience in business analysis, requirements definition and deployment of business requirements to information systems.
* Knowledge of Active Directory, Azure AD, LDAP, and other directory systems
* Experience with scripting in at least one technology such as PowerShell.
* Understanding of Identity and Access Mangement concepts and user life-cycle management.
* Service oriented with focus on customer services
* Strong interpersonal and communications skills to build/ maintain ongoing business relationships
* Proactive, Self-motivated, and goal oriented
* Excellent troubleshooting skills
Additional Knowledge & Skills
* Knowledge of the healthcare, distribution, or software industries is a plus
* Preferred working knowledge of federation and SSO technologies including SAML, OpenID Connect, OAuth, ADFS, and Multifactor Authentication
* Preferred experience working with web services using REST/SOAP
* Preferred experience working with Identity / Access Management / Privileged Management technologies.
* Experience with customer identity solutions is a plus
* Experience integrating IAM with third-party and cloud applications is a plus
* Thoroughness with excellent attention to detail and follow-through
* Self-Starter that requires minimal supervision and can provide oversight for any assigned projects or tasks
* OSCP, SANS/GIAC, CISSP or other similar professional certifications are a plus
* Experience with compliance regulations/laws, security frameworks and standards (e.g., NIST, HIPAA, ISO, COBIT, OWASP, ITIL, etc.) is a plus.
4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
Professional office environment
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is a healthcare services and information technology company.