Founded in 1998, Matrix Technology Group is an ERP and IT consulting services provider.
Matrix Technology Group provides Services into ERP, BI and Application Development. Our staff's Passion, and dedication set us a apart from other IT firms. Our team is Dynamic and is focused to our Client needs. Our Team is geared to work with Consultants and our Clients to achieve higher performance. We want to work with you and want to welcome Candidates who are Talented, Passionate, Dedicated and have Ambition to grow.
One of our highly esteemed clients has immediate need for strong Identity & Access Management Technical Sr. Analyst/ Technical Consultant - Fulltime Role
Job Description is as follows:
JOB TITLE : Identity & Access Management Technical Sr. Analyst/ Technical Consultant
CT - New Haven, CT - Hartford, DE - Wilmington, MA - Boston, NJ - Jersey City, NJ - Murray Hill, NJ - Florham Park, NY - New York, PA - Philadelphia, PA - Pittsburgh - Northeast
IL - Chicago, IN - Indianapolis, MI - Detroit, MN - Minneapolis, MN - St Paul, OH - Cincinnati, OH - Columbus - Cleveland, OH - MO - Kansas City, Toledo, MO - St Louis, WI - Milwaukee - Midwest
DC - Washington, MD - Baltimore , VA - Arlington, VA - Richmond, GA - Atlanta, NC - Charlotte, FL - Tampa, FL - Miami, FL - Orlando - Southeast
OK - Oklahoma City, AZ - Phoenix, CO - Denver, TX - Austin, TX - Dallas, TX - Houston - Southwest
CA - LosAngeles, CA - Los Alamitos, CA - Norwalk, CA - El Segundo, CA - Sacramento, CA - San Diego, CA - San Francisco, CA - San Jose, WA - Seattle, OR - Portland - West
Identity & Access Management Sr. Analyst
Minimum 1-3 years of experience with planning and implementing IAM capabilities, including: Identity Governance & Administration o Access Management & Federation Directory Services Identity as a Service (IDaaS)
Experience implementing packaged or custom IAM solutions, including but not limited to Oracle, IBM, CA, SailPoint, RSA/Aveksa, ForgeRock, Okta, Dell/Quest, PingIdentity, Securonix
Knowledge of IAM software vendors, including product capabilities, strategy and roadmap
Desire to lead a team of developers, testers and business analysts (Lead/Train/Mentor experience):
Experience with custom development or IAM solutions using: Java/JEE Development, JSON,SAML XACML, SCIM
Minimum Bachelor's degree (e.g. Computer Science, CIS/MIS, Engineering)
Identity & Access Management Consulting Consultant
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in I&AM, including designing and architecting solutions based on client requirements.
* Minimum of 2 years of experience with configuration and implementation of packaged or custom IAM solutions including:
* Design and develop automated provisioning and reconciliation of IT resources
* Request-based application and resource provisioning
* RBAC authentication to entitled applications and resources
* Role based resolution of approvers for request approval flows
* Single Sign-on
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in consulting and implementation of IAM solutions across various service areas/groups.
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in at least two or more of the following IAM Functional Skills:
* Access Management
* Identity Governance
* Directory Services
* Identity Provisioning
* Identity Management
* Identity Management as a Service
* Minimum 3 years of experience in at least two or more of the following IAM Vendor technologies or skills: Oracle product Suite, IBM, CA SiteMinder, SailPoint, RSA/Aveska, ForgeRock, Okta, Dell/Quest, CyberArk, PingIdentity, Securonix & SalesForce.
* Minimum of a bachelor's degree.
* Exposure to I&AM practitioners and experts
* Prior work experience serving C-Level clients as a security consultant
* Industry-adopted security certifications (e.g. CISSP), as well as I&AM vendor or industry certification such as:
* Certified Identity and Access Manager (CIAM)
* ForgeRock Certified OpenAM Specialist
* Oracle Identity Management - Security Administrator
* Oracle OIM Suite Plus 11g Implementation Specialist, etc.
* Prior experience in deployment and implementation of custom applications
* Experience with any of the following security areas:
* Information risk, privacy, and strategy (i.e. security and privacy policies, or risk assessments, or security and privacy compliance);
* Application security; (i.e. application security testing or security integrations with Systems Development Lifecycle (SDL) )
* Infrastructure security; (i.e.- securing networks and servers or security monitoring)
* Data security or encryption
* Prior experience with any of the following:
* Provisioning Onboarding
* RBAC Authorization models
* SSO WAC technologies Enterprise SSO
* Privilege User Management
* Directory Services Meta-Directory Virtual Directory
* Authentication Methods
* Entitlement Management
* OAUTH, OpenID Connect
* JSON, REST, SOAP
* HTML5, jquery, node.js
In case your skills matches with the above mentioned requirement kindly forward your resume in word format along with Rate/Salary expected and contact Number.
(Feel Free to reach me at 908-279-1280 OR E-Mail me: sbhoite at rate matrixonweb.com)