Aon is seeking an Identity & Access Management Specialist to join its growing Cybersecurity organization.
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting risk, in Chicago, IL.
Your impact as an Identity & Access Management Specialist
As an Identity and Access Management (IAM) Specialist you will have responsibilities for planning, designing, implementing, testing, and supporting IAM systems and solutions that support Aon globally. The individual will be involved expanding the deployment of privileged access solutions. The IAM Specialist will work closely with Cyber Security, service desk, systems engineering, network security, audit, application developers and operations in delivering scalable and secure solutions. They will also be responsible for identifying, evaluating and participating in decision making around new and emerging IAM/PAM technologies and will support other areas of Information Security.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* 4 years of progressive hands-on experience in engineering and administration of Identity and Access
* Understanding of security best practices, administration and governance of the products and services listed is required including identify and evaluate security gaps and will help to create security project plans.
* Excellent communications skills, both written and oral are a requirement for this position.
* A history of working across technical organizations is required.
* Will be responsible for day to day management of Aon's Identity & Access Management platform to ensure it is functions as designed.
* Working with various technical teams to ensure we maintain 100% available and uninterrupted outage of our production environment.
* Demonstrate ability to stay current with all industry trends/best practices, as well as new product releases so that we can maintain a proactive 3-year systems management roadmap.
* Ensure at all times all proper documentation is maintained for all aspects of the Identity & Access Management platform
* Experience with installing, managing and maintain CyberArch technology solutions
* Experience with NetIQ suite of IAM solutions
* Proven background in integrating IAM solutions
* Knowledge in Federation, SAML, OpenID, OAuth and other industry standard authentication / authorization solutions
* Experience in programming using the following languages:
* Experience working with the following enterprise software:
* Active Directory
* SQL Server (SSMS, SSIS, SSRS)
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job number: 2453516
Category: Infrastructure Services
Location: United States, IL, Chicago
Aon provides professional services, including a range of risk, retirement, and health solutions.