Req ID: 47577
Job Family: Information Technology/Software Development
Sabre is the global leader in innovative technology that leads the travel industry. We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology, business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices - then Sabre is right for you! It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs for our airline, hotel, and travel agency customers.
The Identity & Access Software Engineer will be a direct report to the Manager of Identity & Access Management Engineering, and will be responsible for:
* Core identity management and governance functions - user provisioning, birthright provisioning, workflows, access requests, automation of processes, integration of systems/environments, governance of access rights and attestations
* Work closely with business analyst, quality assurance, and project management resources throughout delivery of solutions
* Collaborate cross functionality with infrastructure, support, and other software engineering teams
* Partnering with key stakeholders to identify the solutions that meet their needs
* Onboard applications in SailPoint IdentityIQ which includes analyzing the authorization model of the application and identify the account/access metadata that needs to be aggregated and provisioned
* Build and configure SailPoint IdentityIQ connectors for automated data collection and automated provisioning
* Design and development of SDK/toolkit to build components required for configuring SailPoint IdentityIQ connectors efficiently
* Design and development of enterprise workflows, forms and reusable rules, tasks and reports within SailPoint IdentityIQ to support wide range of applications and functionalities
Key Knowledge and Skill Requirements
* Exposure to or experience with LDAP, Active Directory, Unix and Mainframe operating systems like ACF2, RACF etc.
* Experience with major databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, DB2 etc.
* Experience in programming languages like Java, Beanshell, C/C++, PL/SQL etc.
* Strong knowledge of RESTful Web Services, JDBC technologies, JSON, HTML, XML, maven, Eclipse IDE, GIT/Subversion etc.
* Experience in programming languages like Java, C/C++, PL/SQL etc.
Qualifications / Experience
* Bachelor's degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field
* 5+ years of experience in Information Technology experience with primary focus on Identity and Access Management.
* 2+ years of experience in design and development of SailPoint IdentityIQ or like IDM functionality such as configuring workflows, forms, rules, roles, custom tasks and reports.
* 2+ years of experience in building out-of-box connectors and custom connectors for SailPoint IdentityIQ or like IAM solution.
* Ability to think outside the box, adapt to circumstances, learn from co-workers, and share information and experiences.
* Ability to be flexible and adapt to any given situation.
* Excellent customer service attitude, communication skills (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills, skills in dealing with a diverse population.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Sabre is a technology company that provides global travel and tourism industry solutions.