Identity Access Management Build Engineer
Albertsons-Safeway Company is one of the largest foods and drug retailers with 2,300+ stores. The Albertsons-Safeway family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S.
The Information Technology Department has an opening for an Identity Access Management Build Engineer. This position is in Pleasanton, California.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Interfaces with key Technical Managers, Developers, and Engineers in order to understand the technology requests and the business complexities as they relate to IT requirements
* Consult with management, customers and staff and drive process / procedure improvements.
* Participate in Proof of Technology (POT) and Proof of Concept (POC) to help identify the right solution and recommend the most efficient and cost-effective solution. Provide inputs to the RFP process to help with the product selection process.
* Hands-on engineering responsibilities (build, installation, configuration, upgrades, testing, deployment and performance tuning & optimization) and document the procedures/instructions for other team members to follow.
* Identify opportunities and develop scripts to automate the engineering tasks where possible to minimize the manual work and to produce high quality and consistent work.
* Diagnose, isolate and debug problems and performs problem resolution. Participate in troubleshooting and root cause analysis efforts to help identify the solutions and determine next steps to address the issues
* Participate in planning and defining systems software and/or hardware requirements/specifications and/or customizations.
* Support and uphold Architecture/Design standards
* Provide approach and contribute to the design of solutions, conduct and coordinate the analysis, planning and implementation of solutions in the applicable technology domain
* Assure quality, security and compliance requirement are met for supported area and oversees updating and testing of the business continuation plan
* Adopt to new technologies at fast pace and apply them for solving business problems.
* Monitor and maintain the production environment to meet the SLAs
* Share on-call responsibilities with teammates.
* Must have 4 Year degree (Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent)
* 7+ years overall IT experience, with 5+ years of hands-on experience with the Identity and Access technologies
* 5+ years professional experience as a system engineer and/or administrator responsible for design, implementation, installation, configuration and 3rd level support with Oracle Identity Access Management or similar like Microsoft Azure AD is required
* 5+ years professional experience as a system engineer and/or administrator responsible for design, implementation, installation, configuration and 3rd level support with Oracle Unified Directory Server and Proxy or similar is preferred but not required.
* Proven object-oriented programming in Java, and scripting experience in any two of Shell, Perl, AWK and Python is preferred
* Proven hands on experience with middleware components like web logic and oracle HTTP server is preferred
* Candidate's prior system administration with 2+ years Linux platform experience will be considered.
Closing Date: Aug 15, 2019
How to Apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting careersatsafeway.com
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons-Safeway. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons-Safeway policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- all applicants offered a position are required to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Safeway is a company operating a supermarket chain.