Identity Access Management Analyst
Req #: 190007J9
Location: Vernon Hills, IL US
Job Category: Baxter Credit Union
Date Posted: 6/6/2019 8:13:13 PM
From a humble beginning at Baxter Healthcare, to one of the nation's Top 100 credit unions, BCU continues to grow. Serving almost 250,000 members in the United States and Puerto Rico, our goal is to empower members to find financial freedom. We are "Here Today For Your Tomorrow" meaning we are here for life's journey and will offer members everything they need to experience a bright financial future.
We are the fastest growing credit Union in 35 years, however, we still hold individual member satisfaction as the greatest measure of our success. We want your banking experience to be authentic and friendly, which is why our products let you bank in confidence, and our service gives you peace of mind.
As a not-for-profit, BCU members are also owners, and we strive to make sure you always feel like one. Our passion is empowering everyone to discover financial freedom. All we're missing is you! To learn more, visit https://www.bcu.org/About-Us/Careers
Provide governance, analysis and reporting of access and identity usage with general supervision in the following technical areas: security, operations and management of Identity and Access Management (IAM), privileged account management and vendor access. This includes monitoring, testing and deploying these environments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Performs Role Engineering analysis to support Role Base Access Controls (RBAC)
* Captures application requirements for integrating with provisioning system
* Performs analysis to respond to IS Security risks and compliance audits
* Administer monthly/quarterly governance reports for business owner reviews of access
* Supports policies, procedures, and systems to support IAM Governance. Monitors daily provisioning and de-provisioning requests to ensure appropriate access
* Produces dashboards to support IT. Proactively monitor call queues and prioritize daily activities
* Provide routine support on hardware and software problems
* Provide support for technical area of support
* Provide 24 hour on call support as required
* Install, test, and maintain software and hardware components
* Document system/environment changes
* Monitor system activities
* 3+ years of relevant experience, Sailpoint and Beyond Trust experience a plus
* 3+ years of access management experience in segregation of duties
* Person should have very strong IAM experience in functional and technical areas.
* Complete understanding of IGA functional aspects and experience in defining the new processes as needed to meet company standards and compliance requirements
* Have strong communication and presentation skills to interact with business stakeholders to work and influence them
* Strong familiarity with IAM frameworks such as NIST, or ISO and compliance requirements such as SOX etc.
* Demonstrates strong logic and reasoning capabilities
* Good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work effectively in a team environment
* Ability to work independently, under general supervision
* Ability to follow established processes
* Ability to apply problem solving techniques
* Good verbal and written communication skills
BCU Shared Values. We act with INTEGRITY. We follow the golden rule without exception. We display COURAGE in our convictions. We drive innovation, reaching beyond boundaries and thoughtfully explore new horizons. We excel through COLLABORATION. By working as one, sharing information and seeking solutions, we deliver exceptional outcomes. We WOW our Members. We focus intensely on putting the member first, delivering extraordinary experiences that create lasting relationships inside and outside the organization.
Life at BCU. With a culture built off relationships and referrals, we're committed to creating the best work environment possible. From our casual dress code to flexible work arrangements, we've created a unique culture that supports a healthy work/life balance. For this reason and more, BCU has been chosen as a Chicago Tribune Top 100 Workplace. #LifeAtBCU
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
About Baxter International
Baxter International develops, manufactures and markets healthcare products.