* Under indirect supervision, designs, tests, and implements state-of-the art secure operating systems, networks, and database products.
* Conducts risk assessment and provides recommendations for application design.
* Handles wide range of security issues including architectures, firewalls, electronic data traffic, and network access.
* Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
* Uses encryption technology, penetration and vulnerability analysis of various security enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks.
* Responsible for analysis, evaluation, and recommendation designed to promote economy, efficiency, and customer or product requirements into total systems solutions.
* Provides architectural analysis and relates existing system to future needs and trends.
Required Skills/Certifications & Experience
* Bachelors Degree
* Three (3) years of experience in systems engineering.
* Secret Clearance
Preferred Skills/Certifications & Experience
* Masters Degree
* Five (5) or more years of experience in systems engineering
* Two (2) years of experience can be substituted by completion of a masters degree in a related field.
Location: Bethesda, Maryland
Job Type: Full-Time
Electrosoft Services, Inc. is a privately held, Information Technology (IT) professional services company with a special focus on cybersecurity. We have been serving Federal government since 2001. We are a 8(a) and EDWOSB firm with ISO 9001 and CMMI Level 3 certifications.
Individuals seeking employment at Electrosoft Services are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.