* Minimum of 3 years working experience designing and developing IBM BPM.
* Good knowledge on IBM BPM Process Designer.
* JMS and web service integration knowledge.
* Basic understanding of master data management concepts.
* Sound understanding of data modeling in BPM.
* Experience with architecture, design and development of data integration solutions.
* Self-starter, ability to manage own time and priorities, and guide/mentor/lead others.
* Worked in Onsite/Offshore model.
* Good communication skills, positive attitude, team player.
* Expertise in Healthcare is a value add
SNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd. 1 IBM BPM Business Rule Developm PL3 Required 2 IBM BPM UI Development PL3 Required 3 IBM BPM Process Modeling PL2 Required 4 IBM BPM Installation PL1 Required
* Proficiency Legends
Proficiency Level Generic Reference PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels. PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects. PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects. PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Cognizant is a provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services.