EY (Ernst & Young)
Technology has always been at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. We need technology to keep an organization the size of ours working efficiently. We have 250,000 people in more than 140 countries, all of whom rely on secure technology to be able to do their job every single day. Everything from the laptops we use, to the ability to work remotely on our mobile devices and connecting our people and our clients, to enabling hundreds of internal tools and external solutions delivered to our clients. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and is key to us being more innovative as an organization.
EY Technology supports our technology needs through three business units:
Client Technology (CT) - focuses on developing new technology services for our clients. It enables EY to identify new technology-based opportunities faster, and pursue those opportunities more rapidly.
Enterprise Workplace Technology (EWT) - EWT supports our Core Business Services functions and will deliver fit-for-purpose technology infrastructure at the cheapest possible cost for quality services. EWT will also support our internal technology needs by focusing on a better user experience.
Information Security (Info Sec) - Info Sec prevents, detects, responds and mitigates cyber-risk, protecting EY and client data, and our information management systems.
The Identity & Access Management (IAM) solution Security Architect reports to the Global Lead for IAM Architecture in a hands-on role focused on the security architecture in the IAM space supporting cloud services. The architect works directly with Lead Development, Engineering and Operational resources through collaboration and mentoring to shape the cloud IAM capabilities for the Firm.
The IAM Solution Security Architect's role is a technical position which will support the development of security strategies and architecture vision as it relates to the Firm's cloud initiatives, specifically setting the direction for IAM as it relates to cloud. The IAM Solution Security Architect will work with other Architects and Service Owners to provide a consensus-based enterprise solution that is scalable, adaptable and synchronized with the ever changing business needs.
Your key responsibilities
* Subject-matter expertise across all IAM topics as it relates to both cloud and on-premises enterprise technology, and the relationship between the architectures.
* Drive the adoption of Authentication and Authorization reference architectures for existing, new and emerging IAM technologies.
* Drive the adoption of creative solutions to address complex, global IAM problems.
* Participate in Identity and Access Management enterprise governance processes and drive IAM standards adoption.
* Develop effective architecture solutions that not only satisfy immediate project requirements but also deliver a coherent, reusable, reliable and phased architecture to help the business grow and change while aligning to strategic vision.
* Create, maintain and align the Firm's Information Security policies and standards with industry best practices and business needs in the adoption of cloud services and technologies.
* Represent Information Security on organizational project teams and ensure adherence to existing security policies and standards.
* Manage the successful technical delivery of Information Security projects and services for our customers by working directly with key business stakeholders, executives and project teams. Security architects are often the technical lead on initiatives and as such must drive the vision and alignment of the solution delivery. This is not a project manager role.
* Review and management of technical security roadmaps related to cloud security and IAM within a cloud security context.
* Deliver technical security configuration architecture expertise in implementing cross-organizational information sharing.
* Develop solutions and recommendations for issues caused by process challenges, emerging threats and technology changes.
Skills and attributes for success
* The individual in this role must be well educated in general aspects of Information Security, namely:
* Experience architecting IAM solutions within Microsoft Azure , Amazon Web Services (AWS) and, preferably, other cloud providers.
* Intimately familiar with IAM related protocols such as SAML, SPML, XACML, SCIM, OpenID and OAuth.
* Experience working with cloud security and governance tools, cloud access security brokers (CASBs), and server virtualization technologies.
* Federation concepts and technologies particularly with solutions from ADFS and Ping Identity.
* In-depth experience with Microsoft Azure, particularly Azure AD and architecture designs connecting Azure to enterprise infrastructure.
* Strong experience with Directories, SSO, Federation, Delegated administration, API gateways, SOA services.
* Strong understanding of cloud computing architecture, technical design and implementations, including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models.
* Excellent customer service and communication (oral / written) skills required.
* Strong critical thinking and analytical skills and ability to think "out of the box" required.
* Must be able to work independently or with a team, under minimum supervision.
* Consults to key customers and senior management on project design and development scope.
* Assists customer organizations with planning and implementing complex architecture solutions.
To qualify for the role you must have
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Assurance, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field of study.
* 8+ years of practical experience in the field of IT is required. 5+ years of direct Information Security experience.
* A security industry certification is required including but not limited to CISSP, SSCP, CISM, SANS GSEC, ECSA, ECSP, and Security+.
Ideally, you'll also have
* Expert level experience in Cloud Authentication and Access management Services.
* Expert level experience in cloud solution development with Azure, AWS, Google, or other relevant cloud solution architectures.
* Good understanding of Multi-Factor authentication and Privileged Access Management
* 2-3 years of software development experience is desirable.
* Must have working knowledge and understanding of networking technologies such as LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, load balancers, firewalls etc.
What we look for
The individual in this role must be able to understand and interpret identity and access management strategies and direction. Further, the person must be able to bring together key tenets of Information Security to the IAM cloud strategies and develop technical security solutions that properly align. The Architect will contribute to the overall effort of the IAM direction of the Firm.
Frequent travel is not required for this position. However, it is anticipated that some travel may be required to participate in vendor briefings, project meetings, and/or education opportunities. Generally, travel would be no more than 5 to 6 times a year.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
* Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
* Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
* The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.
About EY (Ernst & Young)
EY is engaged in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services.